@Rhakim.. OUR BET THAT LEBRON WINS MVP IS NULL & VOID

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
2 games and fairweather fans scattering like roaches:scust:

Can’t even stand by your own bets:scust:

Such betas on these boards now:scust:

nikkas acting like Bron hasn’t time and again figured out how to make the best of middling situations. The man is STILL at least the co- front runner for MVP (with Embid) and we have much much more season left. Not even close to the damn All Star break.

Some of ya’ll disgust me with your lack of morals and backbone

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
and you love Bron so much you post in there all the time even though you’re a “blazers fan” :picard:
I love how it's supposed to be an insult to point out someone posts about their favorite player. :heh:

I guess it's morally superior to stan players arbitrarily by whose billionaire owner picks them, rather than following the game of the player whose actually basketball play you like the most? :jbhmm:

Brandon Roy is still a GOAT though and that is objectively true. :ufdup:

We don't post in there cause it gets spammed by lebron dikkriders with no basketball IQ who don't even support the Lakers
You're a troll alias who never even talks about actual basketball play, why pretend now that you even know what basketball IQ is? :skip:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I love how it's supposed to be an insult to point out someone posts about their favorite player. :heh:

I guess it's morally superior to stan players arbitrarily by whose billionaire owner picks them, rather than following the game of the player whose actually basketball play you like the most? :jbhmm:

You're a troll alias who never even talks about actual basketball play, why pretend now that you even know what basketball IQ is? :skip:

YEA .. MAN WORSHIP IS PRETTY SUSPECT. LOYALTY TO A TEAM MAKES A LOT MORE SENSE THAN LOYALTY TO A MAN WHEN YOURE STRAIGHT.

SHIIT I FORGOT TO PUT YOU ON IGNORE. YOU’RE ON NOW.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
YEA .. MAN WORSHIP IS PRETTY SUSPECT. LOYALTY TO A TEAM MAKES A LOT MORE SENSE THAN LOYALTY TO A MAN WHEN YOURE STRAIGHT.

SHIIT I FORGOT TO PUT YOU ON IGNORE. YOU’RE ON NOW.
I think "loyalty" is a silly concept when it comes to sports teams and persons who have no loyalty to me, who don't even know who I am.

I praise the kind of basketball play I like. If someone isn't playing the way I like, I won't praise it. It's not "loyalty", it's enjoying good basketball.

I'll always maintain an emotional attachment to the Blazers cause that's the team that was around where I first knew basketball, but I know it's a pretty superficial reason to like something and am not nearly as loyal to the Blazers as I am to basketball excellence.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I think "loyalty" is a silly concept when it comes to sports teams and persons who have no loyalty to me, who don't even know who I am.

I praise the kind of basketball play I like. If someone isn't playing the way I like, I won't praise it. It's not "loyalty", it's enjoying good basketball.

SO U DONT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF LOYALTY TO A CITY?

IM NOT SURPRISED

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Y'all see why I wanted all-caps out of my notifications, breh is obsessed with me. Said he put me on ignore 2 hours ago yet he's replying within seconds every time I post. :mjlol:

The bet is still on. :umad:

SO U DONT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF LOYALTY TO A CITY?

IM NOT SURPRISED
I'm far more loyal to my city than you are to yours. I hardly even see you talk about your city.

The difference is that I define my city by the welfare of the people around me, not by some billionaire corporate owner and whoever he chooses to employ. The fukking Lakers weren't even loyal to my city, they ditched it and left the Forum vacant.

:picard: Wait so you were betting against Bron?

In the context of the original conversation, I was betting against Bron caring enough about regular season results to put forth the actual #'s necessary to get the MVP. As has been true for about a decade, he's more concerned with postseason and uses the regular season to set the postseason up.

I also was just looking for a win-win. Basketball discussion in The Coliseum has gone to total trash. If I won the bet, I would win by getting to see Sccit even less as well as by showing that my assumptions about how the season would play out were correct. If I lost the bet, I would win by Bron getting the MVP and by getting to see Sccit and everyone else even less. :heh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

No fan base follows a guy from team to team except y’all :mjlol: y’all really act like shyt is normal :russ: why even claim to be a blazers fan then :stopitslime:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No fan base follows a guy from team to team except y’all :mjlol: y’all really act like shyt is normal :russ:

You don't even have a comeback argument, all you have is "But the other kids do it this way!"

So you're saying that LaMelo fans weren't planning to root for him wherever he went? That Westbrook fans didn't continue rooting for him from team to team? That there weren't Laker fans who kept stanning the baby Lakers when they went to New Orleans? That we don't have a mod here who follows D-Rose from team to team? That guys who like a player in college don't continue to root for that player no matter where he's drafted? You think all of Kareem and Wilt's fans ditched them when they went to new cities?

Should boxing fans only like a guy if he's signed with a certain promotion? Should track and field fans only stan a runner if he is training with a certain club?

Just cause you want to be one way doesn't mean everyone else has to do the same dumb shyt you've decided to do. That corporate beast is a motherfukker though. :mjlol:

Even the goddamn teams are allowed to move from city to city, but fans aren't supposed to be able to pick which players to root for. :dead:

Last edited: