• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So brehs lets do a meet up.
I think we would have the best one because we are in the GOAT black city and a lot of y'all already know each other outside the coli.

So let's use this thread to plan one out and make sure it's fun.

I think we should have the meet up in June because that gives us time to plan and decide where to go. It also gives the out of town brehs who may want to come time to plan.

Now what kind of meet up should we have? Some brehs want to have a cook out and I think that's a great idea but the planning/logistics of a cookout would need one of us to take the reins and make sure everything gets done. Some brehs want to go to a sports bar during the playoffs so the brehs who don't drink won't be bored I think that is a good idea also.

So lets start brainstorming and figure this out :manny:
We have 3 months to get this right.

Also if we do a cookout we should prolly have it out east because most of us live out this way. Grant park maybe?

@AVXL @Poitier @Born2BKing @CashmereEsquire @Granite State @The ADD @keond tag anymore ATL brehs I may have forgot.

I've always wondered this on here do most of y'all live on the Eastside? I feel like it's more spread out than that, but I could be wrong. I'm coming from Vinings so the East isn't that big of a trip, but who all claims the Eastside? :jbhmm:

Prynce

Daps
Let me know the date(s). I'm free every weekend except 3-5.
If we do a cookout than we can do any day in june but if we tryna catch a finals game these are the days we have to have it

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Friday, June 10, 2016

Monday, June 13, 2016

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Prynce

Daps
I've always wondered this on here do most of y'all live on the Eastside? I feel like it's more spread out than that, but I could be wrong. I'm coming from Vinings so the East isn't that big of a trip, but who all claims the Eastside? :jbhmm:
I'm in Decatur

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I probably won't do a cookout but I'll try to meet for a finals game.

I'm working crazy hours right now and not sure if it'll change by then