• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm down for it. Getting up during one of the nba finals game in June sounds like the move.

What would be the best spot? I went to yardhouse one yr and it was straight. Im thinking a decent sized place that isnt strictly a bar per say since a few of us dont drink but there should still be a good option for those who do. Maybe a taco mac? And with finals time being live im not sure if we could reserve a space in advance or what.

I think a cookout would be cool in the fall or for the 2nd run, but for the first go it could be a tad awkward because at least watching a game we all will be talking about that along with fellowshipping with one another.

Prynce

Daps
What would be the best spot? I went to yardhouse one yr and it was straight. Im thinking a decent sized place that isnt strictly a bar per say since a few of us dont drink but there should still be a good option for those who do. Maybe a taco mac? And with finals time being live im not sure if we could reserve a space in advance or what.

I think a cookout would be cool in the fall or for the 2nd run, but for the first go it could be a tad awkward because at least watching a game we all will be talking about that along with fellowshipping with one another.
Yea a cookout would be best left for second run.