RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
she skinny as fukk, RGIII needs to tell her to eat a strudel or somethin

She gonna age like a fine wine. You need to find them slim....cuz they put on weight as they age.
His new chick has that cute skinny white chick look but you can tell already she's going to age bad facially.

She has small lips as well so as she ages that will become more prominent. That's why I can't do white chicks long term she already has that skin that looks like it will start wrinkling by age 30. Melanin is a wonderful thing.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
His new chick has that cute skinny white chick look but you can tell already she's going to age bad facially.

She has small lips as well so as she ages that will become more prominent. That's why I can't do white chicks long term she already has that skin that looks like it will start wrinkling by age 30. Melanin is a wonderful thing.
if her mother is anything to go by :usure:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Okay she has no lips either...I don't see anything great...I don't know how you guys like chicks with no lips.
Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Smh, he made basically an all black staff who stuck their neck out for him look stupid because of his dumb play.

He sending out tweets early in the morning when he really should be concerned about his next line of work because it wont be as a NFL QB.

He has piss poor mechanics, cant read defenses and most of all he cant stay healthy. All recipes for disaster as a QB.

He'll get cut by years end and will struggle to get on with any team. He'll be 27 next year and if I'm any NFL coach I wouldn't even bring him in for training camp, wouldnt touch him at all.