RG3 filing for Divorce. (Tats New GFs Name On His Arm)

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

his wife does look better than the new girlfriend.

the new chick is a generic boney white girl. all she has is a better face, and even with that, her face isn't stunning or anything.

i'd f*ck RG3 wife right now actually.
but his new girlfriend, i wouldn't even look at twice unless she purposely got in my face.

She gonna age like a fine wine. You need to find them slim....cuz they put on weight as they age.

that's for skinny jawns that are shapely.

this is just a skinny white girl.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rgiii Girl you must be an angel. Baby you ain't gotta lie. I can see your halo, looking like you fell from the sky. Girl I got a future planned out for you and I. Where you wanna go? Girl lets take a ride. I see the sun glow when I look into your eyes.
Baby girl I ain't nothing like them other guys. I can show you real love. You never had a real love. I'm the type of guy you can vibe with, we can fly high no pilot. Girl you got me all up in my feelings, got your boy tripping. Must be the way them heels fitting in that denim, girl you official. Baby don't be shy no. I wanna hear you tell me I'm yours. Because loving you is not a real issue baby. I just wanna rock with you baby. Girl this is perfect timing.
Baby come here let me turn you into a new lifestyle. Wanna take the time out just to show you how I feel. I got so much love to give to you. Girl you know this love is meant for us. You know that I would never give up on us baby. We posting pictures on the gram we in LA. I get butterflies every time I see your face. You just like the sun girl you brighten my day.
-Perfect Timing by Fortune-

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rgiii Girl you must be an angel. Baby you ain't gotta lie. I can see your halo, looking like you fell from the sky. Girl I got a future planned out for you and I. Where you wanna go? Girl lets take a ride. I see the sun glow when I look into your eyes.
Baby girl I ain't nothing like them other guys. I can show you real love. You never had a real love. I'm the type of guy you can vibe with, we can fly high no pilot. Girl you got me all up in my feelings, got your boy tripping. Must be the way them heels fitting in that denim, girl you official. Baby don't be shy no. I wanna hear you tell me I'm yours. Because loving you is not a real issue baby. I just wanna rock with you baby. Girl this is perfect timing.
Baby come here let me turn you into a new lifestyle. Wanna take the time out just to show you how I feel. I got so much love to give to you. Girl you know this love is meant for us. You know that I would never give up on us baby. We posting pictures on the gram we in LA. I get butterflies every time I see your face. You just like the sun girl you brighten my day.
-Perfect Timing by Fortune-

:mjlol:ill let him cook though. If he's still doing this after he hit 30 :comeon:

calh45

Cal
Daps
:mjlol:ill let him cook though. If he's still doing this after he hit 30 :comeon:

We all get it out of our system at one point. It's just he's one of those cats that's doing it now instead of in jr high school when supposed to learn to keep that shyt under control.

Ain't nothing wrong with loving ya girl in public, but he doing a bit extra.