Rewind:A Younger Rozay dissing Ted lucas and T.I +Where he sees himself in 10years

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Bout a month ago a CO got busted down here for having like 4000 pills...

If ross such a fraud...how come we haven't heard of him gettin the shyt slapped out him? I mean I can even accept he hasn't sold any dope...but why hasn't anyone taken his chain or nothing? And it ain't like he avoid the hood, he be in my city!

Yall runnin with that "he WAS a CO" shyt a lil too hard! Only thing I'd knock him for is not admitting it off bat proudly.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well what does it mean?

To me p*ssy nikkas were always checked?

why u actin like this nikka ain't got security and weed carriers surroundin em...how many succesful rappers u know that have been physically checked unless they basically asked for it....drakes never been robbed or checked either and he's talked shyt about a few people....wayne...the list goes on...stop actin naive

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The prob I've always had with Ross isn't the fact he was a CO (Because we all know there are crooked ass COs everywhere), it's the fact he lied about it. It's not like anyone couldn't find the info easily. Him lying seems like he knew something like that could/would ruin his career since it would make him look fake in many cats eyes. If he came out and said, yeah I was a CO, but it was some bullshyt I did early in my life or I got my ties that way, etc., he would've been cool IMO. But now, it doesn't even matter in today's rap environment....

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Just cause you're a fraud and lie in your raps doesn't mean you're gonna get beat up.

Everyone knew Onyx was frauds and they never got beat up (Well Sticky did by that white boy on MTV, but I mean on some street shyt)

There's thousands of rappers that have been exposed as frauds, that doesn't necessarily mean you gonna get got.

shyt, Daz was talking CRAZY about Suge for years, during a time when it was known that Suge still had a lot of power on the streets and NOTHING happened to him.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Onyx was from an era when nobody actually cared.

As far as Daz and Suge, that's fake beef. Daz was the only one who stayed at Death Row. He was even beefing with his own cousins Snoop & RBX. Big C-Style and all them other OG Crip nikkas was still over there. Then he left and as far as standing up to Suge I don't doubt it. RBX stood up to Suge ain't nothing happen to him. O.F.T.B. called Suge a big bully and ahter ain't nothing happen to them.

What? Being fake in that era was WAY more of a bigger deal than it is now.

If Vanilla Ice got found out now he wouldn't go from selling 10x platinum to Gold. Boss' career wouldn't have fallen apart. etc...

Back then your career was in major jeopardy when people didn't think you was real/you got exposed.

Perry J. Perrywinkle III

Back From Job Corpse
Daps
It really wasn't N.W.A. was fake. Nobody cared they were the hottest group in the early 90's and Dr. Dre went on to create an empire at Death Row, Aftermath, Ice Cube started an entertainment empire.

Coolio was an admitted crackhead he went on selling milliona nd millions or records.

eazy-e and mc ren were real.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
IF they was the street dudes and Ross is all in they city and nothin happen, means they dont want no problems, Ross was in the projects in ny, always in the clubs in atl/miama nothin happens

lol at Ross being law enforcement, dude been out of it for over decade and never held a another job, but im not even going there, 50 the one who has restraining orders on nikkas, and made nikkas started getting looked at by the feds

And yea u keep believing them make believe 50 stories, the same way he said he shut down WordStar

the bolded underlined italics of your quoted post.

shows you know nothing about this country's fraternal orders and need to stfu.

go read a book,..chu ignorant bytch!!

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
them nikkas underpaid and they be dirty as hell

i do not feel sorry for criminal employees, or employees of that type.

who readily choose that life.

fukk a co,..nikka.

them scumbags will whoop you for just existing.

while standing and waiting in a hiv/hep testing process line just because.

bloodying and bludgeoning you,...till blood spills all over the people in line.

then pay some unprocessed inmate via cadillac/square deal to mop it up in an unsanitized and non humane manner.

gtfoh,....nikka......

art barr