Rewind:A Younger Rozay dissing Ted lucas and T.I +Where he sees himself in 10years

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
IF they was the street dudes and Ross is all in they city and nothin happen, means they dont want no problems, Ross was in the projects in ny, always in the clubs in atl/miama nothin happens

lol at Ross being law enforcement, dude been out of it for over decade and never held a another job, but im not even going there, 50 the one who has restraining orders on nikkas, and made nikkas started getting looked at by the feds

And yea u keep believing them make believe 50 stories, the same way he said he shut down WordStar

This.

Most of Ross' haters are just 50 stans that are angry his career is :rip:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
its deeper than rap brehs the boss constructed an illustrious empire with blood on his hands he was connected to figures of ill repute my nikkas dont let the CO shyt confuse you it was a position he took with the blessing of the mob it was a calculated plot orchestrated behind the scenes by nikkas with money and power beyond the average nikka's wildest dreams

Boss is an internationally respected made man that has never been checked or violated or even had an attempt made at him...if he so fake why aint nobody runnin up on the Teflon Don? rozay a street nikka connected to more gangstas and shooters than tookie in his prime, but simple nikkas just run with the CO shyt like that invalidates his stripes and his impeccable trap resume

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
My nikka Ross must be some kinda street nikka.i ain't never heard no stories of nikkas checkin him,or snuffin him..like I've heard about every other damned rapper lol

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka Ross must be some kinda street nikka.i ain't never heard no stories of nikkas checkin him,or snuffin him..like I've heard about every other damned rapper lol

never heard of nobody checkin or snuffin kanye west neither. or j cole. or the fresh prince. what do you mean "every other damned rapper"? lol @ suge knight sayin he'll beat the dog sh!t out of rick ross. rick ross isn't really a sh!t starter so him not getting assaulted doesn't mean much, he's just a rapper, who's also ex-law enforcement. look at the rappers who talk a gang of sh!t to random people, those are the ones you should be saluting for never gettin stepped to.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being a documented officer of the law but rapping like a Columbian druglord <<<<<<<<< being labelled a snitch by people you destroyed, lol

Why does it matter that Ross had a job? Are you going to honestly say you don't know any drug dealers with jobs?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does it matter that Ross had a job? Are you going to honestly say you don't know any drug dealers with jobs?

what are you talking about? i don't know anybody who worked as an officer of the law and denied it to me when i asked them about it and continued trying to convince me that they are a cocaine baron, i don't know any of them sort of n!ggas. working a job is fine. lying about not working a job to uphold your fairy tale image is just corny.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are you talking about? i don't know anybody who worked as an officer of the law and denied it to me when i asked them about it and continued trying to convince me that they are a cocaine baron, i don't know any of them sort of n!ggas. working a job is fine. lying about not working a job to uphold your fairy tale image is just corny.

I wasn't aware that you and Ross were friendly. Besides you haters who has said Ross didn't sell drugs? Even the peopel who outted his C.O. life never said he wasn't a drug dealer.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't aware that you and Ross were friendly. Besides you haters who has said Ross didn't sell drugs? Even the peopel who outted his C.O. life never said he wasn't a drug dealer.

Lol @ you. Your hero is a liar b, its sad how bad you want him to be what he raps about, what the hell is wrong with you?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iNzWzE5EM3o]YouTube - Rick Ross Calls The Ricky Smiley Morning Show In Miami And Get[/ame]

Tell me this ain't the funniest shyt u heard:laff: this nikka Ross dodgin the C.O question like he caught in the matrix...this nikka ross u gotta give it to em,he's a master politician in this game...when it comes to interviews and how he treats the right people properly and comes humble at em.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Let these lames keep talking down on Ross, they can't hurt him. Ross understands the codes these hackers can't crack, its deeper than rap......and a helluva lot deeper than him being a CO. Ross is a made man