Rewind:A Younger Rozay dissing Ted lucas and T.I +Where he sees himself in 10years

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Looked Ted in the eye, its the end of the road
And the birth of Maybach means Im getting more dough

Its funny how the time flies :win:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Semi-OT can someone link some pre Def Jam Ross? Apparently he had a buzz growing before he got signed but noone ever talks about anything but Hustlin

Ndiema

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nairobbery +254
Semi-OT can someone link some pre Def Jam Ross? Apparently he had a buzz growing before he got signed but noone ever talks about anything but Hustlin

He had a compilation album called "Rise to power" that had music he made from 2000-2007.cant find that album

• Dap
Reactions: dre

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Believe this the same clown who tried to accuse jeezy of startin beef for buzz:wtb: meawhile u wuz makin diss records prayin T.I would respond to ya local azz?

T.I kills ross in every category..

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Believe this the same clown who tried to accuse jeezy of startin beef for buzz:wtb: meawhile u wuz makin diss records prayin T.I would respond to ya local azz?

T.I kills ross in every category..

i tell nikka this all the time.

ti should have ethered that nikka when he first dropped,.....

art barr

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
only in rap can a man who worked for law enforcement question a known felon's street stature and not be laughed out of the building

maybe these felons need to check him and take it to the streets, but we knw nobody he beefed wit tried that, and he aint beef wit no soft dudes and haven't been touched yet, 50, ti, jeezy, trick daddy, Ted Lucas,
nikkaz dont want them problems, and he has been in all these dudes cities

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i tell nikka this all the time.

ti should have ethered that nikka when he first dropped,.....

art barr

Yup...instead he squashed it to make that horrible "pledg allegiance to the swag" song:snoop:...but if I know T.I like I think I know T.I I wouldn't say he's above makin up a suspect reason to diss Ross anyway:laff:...I just don't know if he could get away with it now...the pr is all over ross side nowadays and I think half the fans would call him a hater and half would ride wit tip,but the media would tip the scales to ross favor I believe....T.I would need some subs,ross couldn't not respond to...then an undeniable diss record....that should ice ross:obama:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe these felons need to check him and take it to the streets, but we knw nobody he beefed wit tried that, and he aint beef wit no soft dudes and haven't been touched yet, 50, ti, jeezy, trick daddy, Ted Lucas,
nikkaz dont want them problems, and he has been in all these dudes cities

and none of those people have been checked or taken to the streets by Ross so what you sayin? besides, if he's been involved with law enforcement he's kind of off limits, that's an unwritten rule. did you hear about the incident with 50 and Ross's crew at a club in Miami? LOL @ rick ross's crew, even his paid goons is shook

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
and none of those people have been checked or taken to the streets by Ross so what you sayin? besides, if he's been involved with law enforcement he's kind of off limits, that's an unwritten rule. did you hear about the incident with 50 and Ross's crew at a club in Miami? LOL @ rick ross's crew, even his paid goons is shook

IF they was the street dudes and Ross is all in they city and nothin happen, means they dont want no problems, Ross was in the projects in ny, always in the clubs in atl/miama nothin happens

lol at Ross being law enforcement, dude been out of it for over decade and never held a another job, but im not even going there, 50 the one who has restraining orders on nikkas, and made nikkas started getting looked at by the feds

And yea u keep believing them make believe 50 stories, the same way he said he shut down WordStar