Rewatching Troy....this dummy Paris burned his city to the ground over a girl he spent one week with

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You remember a part in the movie I laughed so damn hard
"We can runaway! I can hunt rabbits!"
full

That garbage I want a streaming service. Except our entire catalog of the past thirty years is chock full of complete garbage subscription service tho.

This movie is a negligent dumpster fire. Of epic proportion. That never even checked to open the lid. to see if there were dumpster based tenants in said dumpster.
Before setting a lighter fluid saturated blaze to said pissy saturated dumpster.

Art Barr

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Brad pit was on one. He was spitting bars like he was on URL :hhh:
And ended up dragging that mf corpse like a trophy marionette right when his pops and wife was watching:hhh:
Let em know this is what hector who couldve been a great leader amounted to all because you didn't abort Paris :hhh:
Same guy achilles using your favorite niece tonsils as a speedbag:mjlit:
When you read Greek mythology, you find out they actually tried to kill Paris before, but that pretty mufugga resilient

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When you read Greek mythology, you find out they actually tried to kill Paris before, but that pretty mufugga resilient

fukk any and all that greco Roman fascist fairy tale hepatheus gay bullshyt. They are the actual enemy to black people after our first enslaver in this realm.

Art Barr

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
fukk any and all that greco Roman fascist fairy tale hepatheus gay bullshyt. They are the actual enemy to black people after our first enslaver in this realm.

Art Barr
How can I sit here and not learn from my enemy? The only difference BTW us and them is they know more. Even if I can't use it, future generations will.

I can't fight a full on war, fine. What else can I do?

I can use their own hubris against them.

Well...then let's do that

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Why do all movies about Greece and Rome have people with cockney accents?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Prince Hector of Troy: I've seen this moment in my dreams. I'll make a pact with you. With the gods as our witnesses, let us pledge that the winner will allow the loser all the proper funeral rituals.
Achilles: There are no pacts between lions and men. [takes off helmet] Now you know who you're fighting.
Prince Hector of Troy: I thought it was you I was fighting yesterday. And I wish it had been, but I gave the dead boy the honor he deserved.
Achilles: You gave him the honor of your sword. You won't have eyes tonight; you won't have ears or a tongue. You will wander the underworld blind, deaf, and dumb, and all the dead will know: this is Hector, the fool who thought he killed Achilles.
200w.webp
:banderas:
Still one of the coldest Kiss Your Ass Goodbye phrases ever uttered in cinema.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I liked bana in this idk why yall didnt.

He was a dope hector and ya felt bad when he got killed.