Rewatching the office

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And just realized Jim was such a corny swagless dikkhead that was portrayed as some kinda good guy. Definition of white privilege.
Chasing after Pam while she was engaged to Roy who in hindsight wasn't that terrible even though they tried to portray him as such. Once he actually got with her pretty much became a dikk after years of chasing after her.
Thought he was better then everyone else and above his job even though he stayed there the whole time. There's a lot more to add but I'll just leave this link that has a lot of good points.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
This is overthinking it too much.

Dont you think you're better than the people you work with? Even if it's not really true.

He was kinda smug, and in the show people commented on that, but you'd have to crack jokes on those people if you worked with them given that some of them were weird AF.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Pam was a slimy c*nt for telling Roy about a kiss with Halpert when she was mad.

Jim was not even with her when she told him. He had a whole new jawn. Almost caught a fade over a bish who dissed you :francis:

Lost his job in the process :francis:
They painted Jim and Pam as this beautiful love story, but that shyt was fukked up :francis:
And I'll definitely put hands on Michael if he was my boss :francis:

Also rewatching right now. GOAT cac show