Rewatching Game of Thrones from the beginning and..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't give a fukk this is still a GOAT contender because of how fukkin dope all these seasons are. I'll critique the later seasons when I get up to that point but right now I'm at the beginning of season 4 and it's nothing but greatness.

"The Rains of Castamere" is still an all-time great episode of any TV series ever :wow: :wow: fukkin HAUNTING once that beat drops...

I think my favorite character this time around is Tywin. Dude is a menace. Ether in every scene. Servin it. I forgot how badly he was ethering Joffrey :damn:

"I think the king needs a nap" etc... :comeon: Full on Shadow government

AnyChillyHamster-size_restricted.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll critique the later seasons when I get up to that point but right now I'm at the beginning of season 4 and it's nothing but greatness.

let’s see if you can keep this same energy when you’re halfway thru S8

it’s easy af to proclaim its a GOAT contender while in the middle of arguably the best season of the show…first 4 seasons are flawless imo

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
let’s see if you can keep this same energy when you’re halfway thru S8

it’s easy af to proclaim its a GOAT contender while in the middle of arguably the best season of the show…first 4 seasons are flawless imo

I'm sure I will still think Season 8 is ass but there's not many shows that have 4 flawless seasons and to be honest, I remember really fukkin with season 5 and 6 too so we'll see if those hold up.

Imagine an artist holdin down 6 straight summers and then he has a flop, that don't take away from the 6-peat.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Robert Baratheon literally tells ned in episode 1 or 2 exactly what Danerys will do when they stop for that picnic. Like, he foreshadows everything that will happen if she has a dragon. He didn't need a red witch or to look into the fire...he knew she needed to die ASAP.

Yeah Robert was that guy. Tywin is a master strategist when it come to the brick and mortar shyt but he was full of himself not tryin to hear about her little ass dragons, blah blah it's been 300 years.. he wasn't taken it seriously.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yeah Robert was that guy. Tywin is a master strategist when it come to the brick and mortar shyt but he was full of himself not tryin to hear about her little ass dragons, blah blah it's been 300 years.. he wasn't taken it seriously.
When literally there is a dragon skull in his basement lol

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: go cry somewhere else you're a bytch. I'd piss on your whole fam :manny:
Lols don’t project what the fukk you saw happen to you and ya fam when you were younger you dirty lil puerto rican whore :umad:
Don’t confuse me with ya momma either