Reviewers saying Googles next phone (pixel 2) is DOA UPDATE: pixel 2 XL is $849 :mjlol:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no facial recognition
No wireless charging

Gimmicky shyt like pressing the edges to open your camera :russ:

It's over

Daps
no facial recognition
No wireless charging

Gimmicky shyt like pressing the edges to open your camera :russ:

It's over

I am not sure how much I would personally use facial recognition to be honest. Wireless charging :yeshrug: I am an Iphone user currently and I have never had wireless charging so it wouldn't be anything different to me.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If the 2XL is essentially a clone of the LG v30, I'm probably in

Ideally the phone would have face and fingerprint unlock. However if it's one or the other, I can't think of a day to day moment where facial recognition is better than a fingerprint sensor. Who wants to position their phone up perfectly to their face every time just to unlock it? Samsung claimed their face unlock would work at various angles and distances but consumers and reviewers shut that down quickly. Now... if Apple figured out a way to have this work every time at any angle/distance, then dope. I'll wait for the people to comment on that. My guess is IPhone users will be wishing they had a fingerprint sensor on the back.

Having the option to wirelessly charge would be nice. I've never had a phone with that capability.

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be honest.. What the fukk you gonna be using facial recognition for?

Fingerprints not good enough?
Be honest. What the fukk you gonna use fingerprint for? Pin code not enough?