reverse just happened to me. hopefully yall can relate :dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
As some may know I have been living a celibate lifestyle since November of last year .

Out of the blue today, an ex fukkbuddy / guy I was dating sent me a text snapping on me :dead: :mjlol:

We went on two dates and fukked twice ( sex was good....it wasn't great :patrice: that's another story tho)

According to him we had the best time together and the best sex in the world and once I moved, he felt as if I neglected him :mjlol:

First off the nikka told me he wasn't looking for anything serious and during that time I wasn't neither :manny:

We had our fun, I moved to a different area (further north ) and we slowly stopped hitting each other up. I didn't think he had caught any feelings like that but the way he burst on me this morning had me shocked :huhldup:

Why are men so fukkin complicated ? :mindblown:

How can you tell a woman you're not looking for anything serious but catch feelings anyway ?

Since I know how sensitive yall coli men are, I'm not referring to all men :whoa:

On the real regardless of sex if it was clear as day not looking for anything serious he need to chill the fukk out spazzing like that

Now since he caught feelings he could of said in a respectful and nice way and said even tho not looking for anything serious i caught feelings and I thought I let u know and u can go from there

Any time being fukk buddies someone always catches feelings no matter what it's a matter of when

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As some may know I have been living a celibate lifestyle since November of last year .

Out of the blue today, an ex fukkbuddy / guy I was dating sent me a text snapping on me :dead: :mjlol:

We went on two dates and fukked twice ( sex was good....it wasn't great :patrice: that's another story tho)

According to him we had the best time together and the best sex in the world and once I moved, he felt as if I neglected him :mjlol:

First off the nikka told me he wasn't looking for anything serious and during that time I wasn't neither :manny:

We had our fun, I moved to a different area (further north ) and we slowly stopped hitting each other up. I didn't think he had caught any feelings like that but the way he burst on me this morning had me shocked :huhldup:

How can you tell a woman you're not looking for anything serious but catch feelings anyway ?

Since I know how sensitive yall coli men are, I'm not referring to all men :whoa:
What I've noticed is if a man or woman tells you they aren't looking for anything serious that mean's they have other options at the time. People don't pass up on things they like (your a great woman/man anyone would be lucky to have you etc etc), so if he wasn't looking for anything serious then he had options and those options either didn't come through or wasn't what he hoped they would be. So what does he do now? He hits you up because he remembers how much he enjoyed hanging with you and blames you for "moving on"

Its just human nature, I wouldn't even entertain it though.

No lie its hard to tell when to make a move when its just friends with benefit though, last thing a dude wanna do is mess up good sex if the idea of a relationship is gonna kill the vibe. So to fair its a thin line...

All i know is being someone's option is not whats up. But if he's a good dude and you really looking for long term stuff maybe you should entertain it and see how serious he is about it.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They do that so they can feel like they have the upper hand in the situation but once they see you don't care then they want to get all emotional about it.

A lot of men are sensitive. They just try to hide it.

I'm not going to lie. This is the case at LEAST 50% of the time.

@Ooh Marty when you guys were first dating were YOU the one who first brought up that you didn't necessarily want anything serious? Because at that point what happened is he basically took what he could get (sex) while internally wanting more. If he expressed the desire for more than intimacy, then he feared rejection, which came off as a nonchalant, cavalier attitude. But when you left, and effectively cut him off, it left him feeling a type of way because not only did he lose the physical connection, he lost the HOPE that it might lead to more....

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I'm not going to lie. This is the case at LEAST 50% of the time.

@Ooh Marty when you guys were first dating were YOU the one who first brought up that you didn't necessarily want anything serious? Because at that point what happened is he basically took what he could get (sex) while internally wanting more. If he expressed the desire for more than intimacy, then he feared rejection, which came off as a nonchalant, cavalier attitude. But when you left, and effectively cut him off, it left him feeling a type of way because not only did he lose the physical connection, he lost the HOPE that it might lead to more....
He told me this after 3 days of us talking

It was the summer time and I just wanted fun, I thought he did as well

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@At30wecashout what makes the date part a caveat? He could be chatting rubbish on a date if that's what it takes, no?
There takes a certain amount of effort to take a lady out on a date without the conversation swerving back to sex every few minutes. If he *really* likes her, he will
at least make an effort to take her out in order to catch up on the bit of time missed, and to make her feel all warm inside with some witticisms and inside jokes.

Know how folks say about single mothers that "The childs father can always hit"? There is an element of uncertainty with Marty's situation. Thats not to say he has
intentions of doing whatever just to hit, but since they have already been intimate, the measure of familiarity they share can lead them back to the same situation
they had before they fell off. Its just riskier to not formalize the courtship if he is actually feeling her. Anything less and both of their expectations can be fukked up.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He told me this after 3 days of us talking

It was the summer time and I just wanted fun, I thought he did as well

Ok then, in my opinion he meant it, but after a time strarted having feelings for you and was either too prideful to admit it or again, was afraid of rejection. Think of what happened in Love Jones. Darius started falling for Nina, but as soon as Nina brought up leaving, and to reconnect with ANOTHER man at that, he got cool and nonchalant, though he knew his feelings were hurt. Most men aren't going to admit that our feelings are hurt, especially when it comes to potential rejection from women. We're going to remain silent and let the resentment fester, which in itself isn't good but it's our way

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Breh was on his 500 days of @Ooh Marty
13-500-Days-of-Summer-quotes.gif

Then after he realized it wasn't going a certain way it was

830840.gif

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, the dude thought his dikk game alone would have you on some ":feedme:" despite the fact y'all fell outta contact and he's butt hurt.

Dudes hype themselves up to think that if they get a girl to fukk, their magical sex skills will keep said female in his roster forever and they'll always pine for him, despite the fact that they might not even lay pipe properly.

:manny:

Dudes are sensitive as fukk when it comes to sex.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)

nikka must have his bench empty, so he hitting you up on the feeling yall had sex so he thinks the door is somewhat cracked or half way open for him.