reverse just happened to me. hopefully yall can relate :dead:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:pacspit:Im a grown ass man, woman. Lemme live. I been through stuff so I know.

I say its still the bait and switch. Even when you are drowning in p*ssy, you never forget the "prime cuts" nahmean? Even then, you said you havent spoken to him in a bit, so yea, he might be in hard times, and in a week go ghost because Latrina picked up the phone and was willing to bussit open.

Dont think much of it unless he asks you out on a date. Till then, he playing games.

Source: I knew about using sentimental strings to bring a girl back in the fold.

Why you pretending like men don't catch feelings. . :martin:

You dudes kill me with how yall try to make everything men do is some elaborate scheme. :dead: Dude likes her and is mad that she didn't want something more because that's how it usually works.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why you pretending like men don't catch feelings. . :martin:

You dudes kill me with how yall try to make everything men do is some elaborate scheme. :dead: Dude likes her and is mad that she didn't want something more because that's how it usually works.
:rocky: Im sorry, did you mean to quote someone else? "You dudes."

Do you not remember my story? Hell, stories of L's? I know feelings. She went on two date and fukked twice. I mentioned very specifically that I WAS that guy at one point, who had to call
a chick out the blue because I was lonely. Unless he asks her out on a date, she shouldn't take him seriously. It's in the post you quoted :martin:

Again: If he does not ask her out, he is playing. No amount of confessing proves anything, cause next thing you know @Ooh Marty can get hit with the Connect Four and Chill when that wasn't how she imagined things would turn out.

Ashley Banks

Daps
:rocky: Im sorry, did you mean to quote someone else? "You dudes."

Do you not remember my story? Hell, stories of L's? I know feelings. She went on two date and fukked twice. I mentioned very specifically that I WAS that guy at one point, who had to call
a chick out the blue because I was lonely. Unless he asks her out on a date, she shouldn't take him seriously. It's in the post you quoted :martin:

Again: If he does not ask her out, he is playing. No amount of confessing proves anything, cause next thing you know @Ooh Marty can get hit with the Connect Four and Chill when that wasn't how she imagined things would turn out.

Of course she shouldn't take him seriously.

I'm just saying you're acting like there is no other scenario other than what you did. This is a common thing with coli males, you guys choose the scenario that you agree with then completely write off anything else and try to make it seem like that's the only thing that can be happening.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Some nikkas are clingy, let me get that out the way first.

But to take a fukk buddies word @ face value? :wow:

I mean that shyt when I say it. I dont even put names to phone numbers in my phone. :manny:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course she shouldn't take him seriously.

I'm just saying you're acting like there is no other scenario other than what you did. This is a common thing with coli males, you guys choose the scenario that you agree with then completely write off anything else and try to make it seem like that's the only thing that can be happening.
:what:Woman, did you miss the caveat? If he does *NOT* ask for a date, do not take him seriously. If he asks her out on a real, honest to goodness date, he already made strides.

All the times I talk about dudes falling for ladies and you choose this to be your "coli males" showpiece? Cmon, you know better than this. Least I thought you did:leostare:

The words "Might" and "May" are laced all over the post.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
They do that so they can feel like they have the upper hand in the situation but once they see you don't care then they want to get all emotional about it.

A lot of men are sensitive. They just try to hide it.

I'd say a lot of men are vulnerable, they're just not allowed to show it.

Ashley Banks

Daps
:what:Woman, did you miss the caveat? If he does *NOT* ask for a date, do not take him seriously. If he asks her out on a real, honest to goodness date, he already made strides.

All the times I talk about dudes falling for ladies and you choose this to be your "coli males" showpiece? Cmon, you know better than this. Least I thought you did:leostare:

The words "Might" and "May" are laced all over the post.

:beli: I didn't say you always do it, I'm just saying you're doing what they do in this thread.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: I didn't say you always do it, I'm just saying you're doing what they do in this thread.
How can you tell a woman you're not looking for anything serious but catch feelings anyway ?
Cause it ain't always catching feelings. Which is what I said, and even added, if he doesn't ask her out on a date, pay him no mind.

I'm gonna ask this one time: what is your point and why should I give a shyt whether I sound like another coli dude?

:ufdup: where yo ass was at when I was getting browbeaten in other topics?

Ashley Banks

Daps
Cause it ain't always catching feelings. Which is what I said, and even added, if he doesn't ask her out on a date, pay him no mind.

I'm gonna ask this one time: what is your point and why should I give a shyt whether I sound like another coli dude?

:ufdup: where yo ass was at when I was getting browbeaten in other topics?

<3