reverse just happened to me. hopefully yall can relate :dead:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
As some may know I have been living a celibate lifestyle since November of last year .

Out of the blue today, an ex fukkbuddy / guy I was dating sent me a text snapping on me :dead: :mjlol:

We went on two dates and fukked twice ( sex was good....it wasn't great :patrice: that's another story tho)

According to him we had the best time together and the best sex in the world and once I moved, he felt as if I neglected him :mjlol:

First off the nikka told me he wasn't looking for anything serious and during that time I wasn't neither :manny:

We had our fun, I moved to a different area (further north ) and we slowly stopped hitting each other up. I didn't think he had caught any feelings like that but the way he burst on me this morning had me shocked :huhldup:

Why are men so fukkin complicated ? :mindblown:

How can you tell a woman you're not looking for anything serious but catch feelings anyway ?

Since I know how sensitive yall coli men are, I'm not referring to all men :whoa:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm not referring to all men :whoa:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This might be the bait-and-switch.

If you were his last liaison and he has been in a drought since, he may have just been throwing out the "i have feelings for you" when really, he just doesnt know how to say "how can we hang out and when can I get in them guts again."

Back in the day when I would break something off with a lady, months down the line I might think about her and think about what can be the most attention-getting thing I can tell her so I can get back what we had. Well thnking logically, he already hit, so if he says he has feelings, he might be able to hit with the promise, real or not, of trying to lock you down.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
They do that so they can feel like they have the upper hand in the situation but once they see you don't care then they want to get all emotional about it.

A lot of men are sensitive. They just try to hide it.
Exactly !

I'm at the age now whereas I prefer a guy to be honest with me and he was at the time :ld:

We had a ball when we went out and I didn't mind kickin wit him and fukkin. :yeshrug:

He never told me how much he was feeling me or Anything . We never discussed feelings because we just enjoyed each other company.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
This might be the bait-and-switch.

If you were his last liaison and he has been in a drought since, he may have just been throwing out the "i have feelings for you" when really, he just doesnt know how to say "how can we hang out and when can I get in them guts again."

Back in the day when I would break something off with a lady, months down the line I might think about her and think about what can be the most attention-getting thing I can tell her so I can get back what we had. Well thnking logically, he already hit, so if he says he has feelings, he might be able to hit with the promise, real or not, of trying to lock you down.
Nah this nikka has lots of hoes and I'm pretty sure he ain't in no drought :dead:

It caught me off guard because this guy didn't seem like the type that would act like this. :wtf:

I'm dead confused because I literally have no feelings for him non whatsoever. :deadmanny:

Our conversations consisted of debates about who is the best underground rapper and horror movies :mjlol:

We never discussed relationships or feelings but the physical attraction was always there hence why we fukked a few times.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yeah dudes, really kill me with that sensitive shyt. They say the hate playing games but they always do lol.

If you say you dont want anything serious, Im gonna believe you and act accordingly. I guess they just used to sensitive clingy chicks. Theyre not used to being the one who catches feelings.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@At30wecashout

:camby:

This is an adult topic....

:comeon:

:sitdown:

:russ:
:pacspit:Im a grown ass man, woman. Lemme live. I been through stuff so I know.

Nah this nikka has lots of hoes and I'm pretty sure he ain't in no drought :dead:

It caught me off guard because this guy didn't seem like the type that would act like this. :wtf:

I'm dead confused because I literally have no feelings for him non whatsoever. :deadmanny:

Our conversations consisted of debates about who is the best underground rapper and horror movies :mjlol:

We never discussed relationships or feelings but the physical attraction was always there hence why we fukked a few times.
I say its still the bait and switch. Even when you are drowning in p*ssy, you never forget the "prime cuts" nahmean? Even then, you said you havent spoken to him in a bit, so yea, he might be in hard times, and in a week go ghost because Latrina picked up the phone and was willing to bussit open.

Dont think much of it unless he asks you out on a date. Till then, he playing games.

Source: I knew about using sentimental strings to bring a girl back in the fold.