Reveal your alias by mistake brehtiers

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Want men to argue with you for pages, brehs :laff:
So just to clarify you're backing down like a bytch? For the 4th time?

tumblr_mvm9ty1kAW1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
When you and your boyfriend want to do a ban bet about me having an alias on here then @ me and the admins, if not stop looking for my attention breh, shyt is feminine as fukk. I'm not about to entertain you lame ass nikkas. Everyone already knows my alias is @RebelX and @Gil Scott-Heroin you dumb nikka :laff:

fukk a ban bet you b!tchass n!gga ain't nobody stupid enough to fall for that sh!t around here but you :pacspit:
You slipped up under your @Poitier alias and I caught you. Multiple times :coffee:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Give a damn about brownie points. :dame:

Didn't know u was a emotional nikka. Frontin for thecoli over a real comment.

When I can tell u got the heart of a tissue. U not fooling nobody I come from lions

Bless up/peace

Stfu n!gga bout you come from lions da fukk you think you is I'd slap the sh!t out you in real life :russ:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
I was going to say the same thing :mjpls:
If he wasn't guilty as charged he would've been in here defending himself. :sas1:
He thought he was just gonna get away with ducking this thread

fukk a ban bet you b!tchass n!gga ain't nobody stupid enough to fall for that sh!t around here but you :pacspit:
You slipped up under your @Poitier alias and I caught you. Multiple times :coffee:

He really thought he was gonna catch us out with a ban bet over aliases in 2016 :laff::laff::laff: .My god this dude must be slow.
YES, he is
:russ:

:pachaha: he's so predictable

@2meo forever with the grade-A detective work :ohlawd:

:myman: . this lame snitched on himself tho :mjlol:, he's the kinda dude to brag about how much work he's moving until he gets robbed

Capo Dei Capi

Daps