Reveal your alias by mistake brehtiers

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
i don't really got a side in this, but hasn't @Poitier been on tc? so i don't get the white accusations. :dahell:
:dwillhuh: Who called him a cac? Unless you're saying @blackestofpanthers is a cac :ohhh:

blackestofpanthers
Male, from Bay area
Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore
Aug 19, 2014

Daps Received:

Featured Threads:

Stocktrader Cash:

$150,500.00
Coli Cash:

$150,500.00
blackestofpanthers was last seen:

Viewing thread Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2, 14 minutes ago

This coward been avoiding this thread all night :russ:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:lupe::lupe::lupe:
Shyt I saw @Napoleon was @ThreeLetterAgency but now he's also @blackestofpanthers

so, basically everyone I hate on thecoli was just one dude :ohhh: :mindblown:

Wh...what a terrible human being :mjlol:

edit: #JulyFukkery
:dead:
It's already been proven i don't have an alias. That's how my girl @Colicat got banned. People are more than welcome to @ the admins and take their ban but of course they'd rather continue with baseless claims because they are garbage poster. Lame posters been looking for my attention for days now :heh:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
full

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
It's already been proven i don't have an alias. That's how my girl @Colicat got banned. People are more than welcome to @ the admins and take their ban but of course they'd rather continue with baseless claims because they are garbage poster. Lame posters been looking for my attention for days now :heh:
Finally he logs off the @Poitier name now he's back to recycling insults and this is the best response he can come up with :dead:
:stopitslime: So it's impossible to switch ips now? All you doing is insulting peoples intelligence giving an ignorant answer like that :camby:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
:lupe: You're not the first person to claim he has multiple aliases

@loyola llothta care to expand breh? Is this one of the names?

It's also been confirmed multiple times he is @ThreeLetterAgency aka @napoleon and a few others who's names I can't remember right now
:russ: Fake ass detective work u need to chill breh

@Poitier not no no damn @Napoleon

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
This fakkit lost for words again :mjlol: , next he gonna try and tell me aliases don't exist on the coli and eceryone is exactly who they say they are :troll:
When you and your boyfriend want to do a ban bet about me having an alias on here then @ me and the admins, if not stop looking for my attention breh, shyt is feminine as fukk. I'm not about to entertain you lame ass nikkas. Everyone already knows my alias is @RebelX and @Gil Scott-Heroin you dumb nikka :laff:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Nearly 2k in the red don't even speak my name breh I don't care for whatever you got to say. Figures a feminine bytch like you would have this nikkas dikk all the way down your throat

Give a damn about brownie points. :dame:

Didn't know u was a emotional nikka. Frontin for thecoli over a real comment.

When I can tell u got the heart of a tissue. U not fooling nobody I come from lions

Bless up/peace

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
When you and your boyfriend want to do a ban bet about me having an alias on here then @ me and the admins, if not stop looking for my attention breh, shyt is feminine as fukk. I'm not about to entertain you lame ass nikkas. Everyone already knows my alias is @RebelX and @Gil Scott-Heroin you dumb nikka :laff:
nikka you still ain't accepted the last ban bet I put on the table :bryan: I can read you like clockwork dumb nikka I even predicted you'd say this shyt hours ago :dead: @Big Daddy what did I tell you breh? This coward got the nerve to demand a ban bet when he still ain't answered the last 3 I offered him :mjlol:

@blackestofpanthers is the biggest p*ssy on this board. He's quick to throw shots but soon as anyone responds he goes AWOL, unless he has other posters to hide behind. I'm still waiting on him to accept about 3 different ban bets :francis:.

You p*ssy and we all see it hoe :ufdup:

Give a damn about brownie points. :dame:

Didn't know u was a emotional nikka. Frontin for thecoli over a real comment.

When I can tell u got the heart of a tissue. U not fooling nobody I come from lions

Bless up/peace
Didn't I just tell you to shut the fukk up you effeminate sissy :dahell:?