Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Cleaning up Act 3 and collectibles right now. Once you get used to the combat and enemy types it's pretty easy. Especially once you have all the permanent collectibles. I still die every now and then but that's mostly from me being too aggressive than the game cheesing me. This PS plus premium subscription has been great. Including this there were a few games that I wanted to try but didn't want to shell out the full retail for them.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Also I beat the final boss with hollowseekers
Level 27 I’m salty I didn’t get weapon 30 trophy

Also when I got to the room before I fought the boss I had a astronaut and a reconstructer

Before I fought the boss I went into the last 5 star room where they send waves and waves

I lost my Astronaut and reconstructer

Last enemies was ducking me up
With these big ass swipes :smh:

So I said fukk that and went and played the boss

I end up beating the boss with a little life left he was kinda easy

I want that last 5 star room I’m coming for it

:demonic:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Still grinding in the tower:whew:

FaLM6rqXgAIsO2V.jpg

I've only gotten to Algos Infinity form once, the 4th phase is fukking brutal, im talking 2 or 3 malformed enemies at once with the drones :damn:

The person with the top score got to phase 28 :wtf:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
The furthest phase I made it was 10. My high score though is a Phase 7-20 with like 16m before I stopped playing again. At the time it was like top 700.

Counter on hit has to be the worst malfunction. Once you get that it feels like the clock is ticking on your run.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
This is the final form of the boss. NOT the second one in Phase 2 Room 20, but in Phase 3 Room 20. (Basically 60 rooms you need to finish.)

I almost beat him had like 6 disgorgers stacked

Going run it back i finished the main game act 3
I just need to get all the survey trophies to platinum the base game but those are random :francis:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:wow:Glad you scooped up that “official thread” title for this one. I’d hate to confuse this thread with the absolutely no other threads on this mediocre looking game.

This was better than death stranding :troll:

I haven’t played death stranding going try it soon

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I'm against being a sucker for these companies' corporate greed. It does nothing good for us. The only thing it leads to is hubris and being treated progressively shyttier and shytter as a customer as these companies continue to try you. Like I said that R&C had next gen gameplay in the latest trailer. The scene where Rivet was riding on that bug looked like a Pixar movie scene. The animations and scope of the scene were incredible. I expect gameplay to be taken to another level because of the technology available now. That would make it easier paying an extra 10...and tax:francis: It can't just be prettier graphics. The technology needs to be taken advantage of and these developers need to take advantage of their creativity because their complaints of restrictions and bottlenecks have been addressed. Returnal is pretty but does it have next gen gameplay? Potentially with how the world changes, the random map generation, and the other details they've shared. I'm sure once the full reviews come out it will be between 85-90+ on metacritic. People are saying GOTY. :ehh: If Ragnarok is 1st half 2022, I really wish Horizon was PS5 only. Not going to look as forward to Horizon after playing PS5 only Returnal, R&C, and Demon's Souls while waiting for the heavy hitters in 2022

I played it for free on ps plus

:mjgrin:

I’ll cop the sequel
Day one tho

:wow: