Veteran
Supporter
Daps

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Casuals ain't going to fukk with it, we knew that going in. This is a Housemarque game, it's not for kids. :yeshrug:

No, it just doesn't look $70 worth.
I've got 70 on both The Show and Ratchet & Clank. It's not because it's a new IP but because they decided to make a bullet hell roguelike and then put a $70 price tag on it. That is not the price point for these types of games. The value proposition isn't there. This looks like a 7.5 game. Good if you are a fan of the genres, not so much if you aren't, not these genres anyways.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No, it just doesn't look $70 worth.
I've got 70 on both The Show and Ratchet & Clank. It's not because it's a new IP but because they decided to make a bullet hell roguelike and then put a $70 price tag on it. That is not the price point for these types of games. The value proposition isn't there. This looks like a 7.5 game. Good if you are a fan of the genres, not so much if you aren't, not these genres anyways.

And some of us don’t feel like the show or ratchet & clank is worth 70, i mean, like the man said, casuals ain’t gonna fukk with it just like they ain’t gonna fukk with Demon’s Souls.

You can’t say a game ain’t worth the money cause you don’t like the genre. If the production value is good and you get over 15 hours of gameplay out of it whats the problem?

nikkas still out here paying 60 dollars for yoshi’ s woolly world and snipper clips. Tired of hearing this value of video game shyt, when i saw people in the genshin impact thread admitting to spending 3-500 on mtx