Return Of The Kufi Slappers: Foot On Neck Season Vol. 3 - Official Coli SFV Season 3 Thread

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
I had a hot streak and ride it a few matches. Nothing special.

Reality is that's easily Akuma's worst match, guns plays it well, and I hope one you guys step your game up so I don't have to play it again :salute:
Lol I know, 2guns is a great player. And props to you too.

But in the context of this tourney, 2Guns was the guy to beat so I'm just playing this up. :troll:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I had a hot streak and rode it a few matches. Nothing special.

Reality is that's easily Akuma's worst match, guns plays it well, and I hope one you guys step your game up so I don't have to play it again :salute:
Lol I know, 2guns is a great player. And props to you too.

But in the context of this tourney, 2Guns was the guy to beat so I'm just playing this up. :troll:

I softened him up a bit for ya yesterday.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
FINAL TOURNAMENT PHASE: SEMIFINALS RESULTS
Coli SFV Season 3.1 - Playoffs - Challonge

3) @Versa sent the defending champ 1) @2gunsup to the loser's bracket with a match count of 5 games to 1.

FINAL TOURNAMENT PHASE: LOSER'S ROUND 1 RESULTS

2) @Khalil's_Black_Excellence eliminated 5) @Relldaproblem with a match count of 5 games to 2.

6) @JoeyTones sent 4) @Flack_0 home with a match count of 5 games to 0.

FINAL TOURNAMENT PHASE: LOSER'S ROUND 2

2) @Khalil's_Black_Excellence vs. 6) @JoeyTones

The Winner of this matchup will advance to Loser's Final Round to face the defending champ @2gunsup .

These matches will be FT5W and the uploads and results are due by 6/11/2018 @ Midnight.

Farewell @Flack_0 and @Relldaproblem yall rode the wave as long as yall could....
cammy__nash_and_guile___hand_salute__final__by_el_rockero-da2qvdu.png

@JoeyTones @Khalil's_Black_Excellence lets get it, Winner moves on, Loser gets to go chill in the bushes
:mjgrin:

Note: Of course the quicker yall get this done, the sooner we can move on the tourney :comeon:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
FINAL TOURNAMENT PHASE: SEMIFINALS RESULTS

3) @Versa sent the defending champ 1) @2gunsup to the loser's bracket with a match count of 5 games to 1.

FINAL TOURNAMENT PHASE: LOSER'S ROUND 1 RESULTS

2) @Khalil's_Black_Excellence eliminated 5) @Relldaproblem with a match count of 5 games to 2.

6) @JoeyTones sent 4) @Flack_0 home with a match count of 5 games to 0.

FINAL TOURNAMENT PHASE: LOSER'S ROUND 2

2) @Khalil's_Black_Excellence vs. 6) @JoeyTones

The Winner of this matchup will advance to Loser's Final Round to face the defending champ @2gunsup .

These matches will be FT5W and the uploads and results are due by 6/11/2018 @ Midnight.

Farewell @Flack_0 and @Relldaproblem yall rode the wave as long as yall could....
cammy__nash_and_guile___hand_salute__final__by_el_rockero-da2qvdu.png

@JoeyTones @Khalil's_Black_Excellence lets get it, Winner moves on, Loser gets to go chill in the bushes
:mjgrin:

Note: Of course the quicker yall get this done, the sooner we can move on the tourney :comeon:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
FINAL TOURNAMENT PHASE: LOSER'S ROUND 2 RESULTS

2) @Khalil's_Black_Excellence sent my breh 6) @JoeyTones home in a heated match with a final set count of 5 games to 4.

FINAL TOURNAMENT PHASE: LOSER'S ROUND 3
1) @2gunsup vs. 2) @Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The Winner of this matchup will advance to THE GRAND FINALS and be broadcast over Twitch for the entire Coli family to witness and enjoy. They will be facing @Versa who's waiting at the top of the ladder and has to be defeated in 2 sets of FT5W in order to be sent home .

Since the previous round ended so expeditiously, the due date from that round will be used for the Loser's Final Round instead.

:ehh: Funny how both the brehs who started out with the First Round Bye ended up in the Loser's Bracket, both being sent by the breh that's waiting in Grand Finals. So I know yall both want revenge on @Versa, unfortunately there can only be one :demonic:

LETS GET IT!!
bJ5AtKO.png

may the best breh win...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
--off topic-- anyone still play Ultra?

I was thinkin of pickin up SFV again when my guy Cody comes back

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
FINAL TOURNAMENT PHASE: LOSER'S ROUND 3 RESULTS
1) @2gunsup eliminated 2) @Khalil's_Black_Excellence with a set count of 5 games to 1 and will advance to Grand Finals with an opportunity to defend his Championship.

FINAL TOURNAMENT PHASE: GRAND FINALS
1) @2gunsup vs. 3) @Versa

We have rematch from last year's Grand Finals, so I anticipate greatness once again :obama:

The Winner of this round will be crowned the Season 3 FONS Champ and receive the Grand Prize:

The Grand Finals with be FT5W like all previous Tournament Rounds.
The final settings for The Grand Finals we be announced shortly once we have an agreed time and date from both competitors. It will be a site wide announcement and the match will be streamed on my Twitch channel:
and then later uploaded to my YouTube Channel.

Will @2gunsup be the first breh to be a 2x Champ or will @Versa come and take the crown, stay tuned.....
full

full