Retro franchises you would like to see return

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Goldeneye remake with online Co-OP play and added slots for multiplayer maps would be FUEGO
Perfect dark 0 has goldeneye stages including facility, but it's perfect dark 0 :francis:
@PS5 I'd let u be odd job and I'd be Jaws and youd still get waxed
:stop: Odd-job was not an issue for me ever, others complained about it but I didn't have a problem using the controller and just slightly aiming down. I used to think nikkaz was just making excuses but I've heard enough complain about it. That right there tells me you not on my level. Good luck making it out the bathroom alive :youngsabo:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Perfect dark 0 has goldeneye stages including facility, but it's perfect dark 0 :francis:

:stop: Odd-job was not an issue for me ever, others complained about it but I didn't have a problem using the controller and just slightly aiming down. I used to think nikkaz was just making excuses but I've heard enough complain about it. That right there tells me you not on my level. Good luck making it out the bathroom alive :youngsabo:

lmao yo im telling you you can be oddjob as a handicap and ill be jaws as a double handicap

play proximity mines on any level...i think im undefeated all time including 3 on 1 games. unbeatable

im still mad there was no Phantom in multiplayer

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
lmao yo im telling you you can be oddjob as a handicap and ill be jaws as a double handicap

play proximity mines on any level...i think im undefeated all time including 3 on 1 games. unbeatable

im still mad there was no Phantom in multiplayer

This name just gave me immediate flashbacks to childhood fights and arguments. Developers knew exactly what they were doing by adding him

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This name just gave me immediate flashbacks to childhood fights and arguments. Developers knew exactly what they were doing by adding him

It was a good add

In even games he was usually agreed upon to be off limits

When someone was trash that person could be him for a possible slight advantage.

Someone would be Jaws if they were easily the best player or arrogant

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
RoadRashCover.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ridge fukking racer and hopefully they go back to the rrt4 formula too.

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
It was a good add

In even games he was usually agreed upon to be off limits

When someone was trash that person could be him for a possible slight advantage.

Someone would be Jaws if they were easily the best player or arrogant

I can understand the points you giving, but Odd-job was always off limits for us. He was that cheesey. Golden gun was tolerated more than him