The Original Rec Room Gang
Powerstone
NFL 2k (atleast remaster)
Socom
Syphon Filter... all good ones I’ve heard:ehh:

I would like Dynasty Warriors
DinoCrisis
I've always hated syphon filter
Nah I liked it. It succeeded at being 8bit. Some reviews didn't like the difficulty and it being faithful to the old ones...odd
Only game I was jelly over :to: still haven't played it either

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shinobi

:blessed:

Double Dragon but do it right:ufdup:

Target Earth all we got was a remake but a sequel would be dope

Otogi:noah:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I've always hated syphon filter

Only game I was jelly over :to: still haven't played it either

tumblr_mmye39UzpL1qzhisqo1_400.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Shinobi

:blessed:

Double Dragon but do it right:ufdup:

Target Earth all we got was a remake but a sequel would be dope

Otogi:noah:
There is a brand new game that released a week or two ago at the most, straight shinobi rip-off. The character looks like they star of bad dudes, but the gameplay is 100% OG shinobi. Not even return of shinobi, straight up OG shinobi with different skins.

And real talk, battletoads is such an amazing game, plays like an old skool beat em up but made for today. I never expected it to pan out as good as it did. Better than my highest expectations, a must play if you like that old shyt
Samurai Showdown
James Bond games
James bond or James Pond?

I don't care about any 007 games outside of goldeneye, but James Pond was my shyt. I don't remember nothing about it but I'll kill any nikka who disagrees :birdman:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
There is a brand new game that released a week or two ago at the most, straight shinobi rip-off. The character looks like they star of bad dudes, but the gameplay is 100% OG shinobi. Not even return of shinobi, straight up OG shinobi with different skins.

And real talk, battletoads is such an amazing game, plays like an old skool beat em up but made for today. I never expected it to pan out as good as it did. Better than my highest expectations, a must play if you like that old shyt

James bond or James Pond?

I don't care about any 007 games outside of goldeneye, but James Pond was my shyt. I don't remember nothing about it but I'll kill any nikka who disagrees :birdman:

Goldeneye remake with online Co-OP play and added slots for multiplayer maps would be FUEGO