)))RETRO: Da 504 Boyz f/ Mac & Magic - Wobble Wobble(((

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: when I first heard the original

:dwillhuh: when I first realized they copied and pasted bars from other songs for Mystikal's verse
:stopitslime: when they made 504 Boyz the leftovers from the label rather then the Mystikal, P, and Silkk collab album they'd been promoting for 3 years
61ahodTWB7L._SY300_.jpg

:francis: at that whole "comeback" era of Nolimit

:ehh: good times

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they asked P about it in the source.

he said they were from a label that had beef with cash money.

haha naaaaw P made up a fake record company featuring his smallest No Limit acts (Baby Soulja, Black Felon, Samm, Young Gunz, Short Circuit, Traci/Baby Girl, new signee Krazy, everyone having fake names in the booklet, plus Sporty T who was never officially on No Limit) and put out this album to ignite some sort of fake rivalry (since CMR was big on subliminal disses to No Limit in 99)...don't know what the hell that accomplished except the guy playing Juvenile in the Wild Boyz video getting killed by Birdman's goons

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ontopic: that was No Limit's big comeback single in mid-2000 after not releasing any album for about 6,7 months

I kinda liked the original version on Magic's album better, beat wasn't all over the place like the 504 Boyz version...MAC went haaaaaard as usual

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
:dwillhuh: when I first heard the original

:dwillhuh: when I first realized they copied and pasted bars from other songs for Mystikal's verse
:stopitslime: when they made 504 Boyz the leftovers from the label rather then the Mystikal, P, and Silkk collab album they'd been promoting for 3 years
61ahodTWB7L._SY300_.jpg

:ohhh: I was a no limit Stan and didn't know this. Now I'm like :lupe:

'Lando

"My team in the marine-blue, Six Coupe"
Daps
Reppin
SSC :troll:
ontopic: that was No Limit's big comeback single in mid-2000 after not releasing any album for about 6,7 months

I kinda liked the original version on Magic's album better, beat wasn't all over the place like the 504 Boyz version...MAC went haaaaaard as usual
:krs: No limit stans do exist :blessed:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
61ahodTWB7L._SY300_.jpg

lol. i had mixed feelings too. i waited years for that master p/silkk/mystikal album. i thought it was gonna drop in '98 and we were gonna get an album full of classic cuts like "lets get em".

but chit was still hot so i fell back like :ehh:

i didnt know they cut-n-pasted that mystikal verse. no wonder it sounds weird.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
haha naaaaw P made up a fake record company featuring his smallest No Limit acts (Baby Soulja, Black Felon, Samm, Young Gunz, Short Circuit, Traci/Baby Girl, new signee Krazy, everyone having fake names in the booklet, plus Sporty T who was never officially on No Limit) and put out this album to ignite some sort of fake rivalry (since CMR was big on subliminal disses to No Limit in 99)...don't know what the hell that accomplished except the guy playing Juvenile in the Wild Boyz video getting killed by Birdman's goons

:ohmy::ohmy:
:ohmy::ohmy:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was aiight, but not what I expected from Da 504 Boyz. Mystikal, Master P, and Silkk were overshadowed by everybody else. Like everyone else has said, they pasted a Mystikal verse on the song (part of his verse from "I Ain't Playin"). They also took his scenes from Prime Suspect's "Liquidation of the Ghetto" and pasted them into the "Wobble, Wobble" video. It didn't sound like a Mystikal, Master P, and Silkk song, but a song that featured them.