Rethug extremists are calling the female agents from yesterday "DEI hires"

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
im not far right though...
in areas where im around Trump people I talk to them the same way I talk to yall

its hilarious how neither group realizes they are behaving the same...
stuck in their own little world...guided by the same type of propaganda

convinced that if the "other side" wins the world is going to come crashing down
What ar u talking about

The last major democratic initiative to affect American life was Obamacare. Trying to keep more people alive longer without crushing debt. Fucck you Obummer.

The Republican withheld a Supreme Court pick. Stacked the courts with ideologues then overturned two of the major foundational Supreme Court rulings in a generation and promised to keep doing it.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
:mjlol:

It's no future for WS thinking

once they get all the color'd folk in check they just eat and turn on their own women

never fails deep down I think they really just gay

white man in love with the idea of a white man.
-----------------------------------------------
Anyway that shyt looked stage asf none of them even the man didn't have that "oh shyt" stage of emergency
like they knew this was about to happen reaction and try to act it out accordingly

Last edited:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I said on here 2 years ago that the White gender war was going to get ugly and make the Black gender war look like child's play but people slept on it.

The difference is that ours is more chaotic and emotional while the White gender war actually impacts laws and social movements.

The Alt Right movement, for example, is basically 90% male and they openly want to scale back on women's rights.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I said on here 2 years ago that the White gender war was going to get ugly and make the Black gender war look like child's play but people slept on it.

The difference is that ours is more chaotic and emotional while the White gender war actually impacts laws and social movements.

The Alt Right movement, for example, is basically 90% male and they openly want to scale back on women's rights.
Nah I don’t think so because as much as I hate cacs one thing they do better than us is know when it’s time to get on code:francis:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I seen that, all I could do was :stopitslime:

Do they have to follow the cac playbook every single time

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
OP youre saying those women looked like they had things under control?

none of yall have looked at a female cop and wondered why she was there!? :heh:

the problem with SOME liberals is yall like to ignore reality just to be in the liberal club
I mean what’s to stop them from being hypercritical of an Asian man or a Black man doing his job? Their bigotry isn’t stopping at women. M