Rethug extremists are calling the female agents from yesterday "DEI hires"

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The people who pulled that man off the stage are who they should be worried about. Why do they even care about those women? I want to see what happens if a bunch of those agents quit. People be on Twitter just talking knowing damn well they’d never be around the smoke.

They don't, but they cannot under any circumstances blame a fellow white man

Not just any white man, but a gun loving, rethuglician, maga ass white man, just like them. That's the holy trinity of what they love and respect

If the rethuglician women were smart enough they'd pay attention to how easily their men will throw them under the bus

They're not, so they'll just join in or sit quietly like it's not happening

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
The problem with most of the far right is y’all make arguments rife with fallacies and then make broad conclusions based on said fallacies. Do you think black women would have been flustered and distressed like your sisters in the videos above? Also, do you agree with this disgusting attack on “DEI” in general?
im not far right though...
in areas where im around Trump people I talk to them the same way I talk to yall

its hilarious how neither group realizes they are behaving the same...
stuck in their own little world...guided by the same type of propaganda

convinced that if the "other side" wins the world is going to come crashing down

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm a pretty red pilled guy but I know that Secret service shooting standards are one of the highest in the world especially those on the Presidential detail granted this is technically not the Presidential detail but I wouldn't want to face any SS agent male or female in a dark alley.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Whatever possible spin they could apply to the assassination attempt will fall through because the only political strategy that they know of is how to alienate people.
exactly. The fingerpointing has barely started but it looks like the middle perimeter which is handled by local law enforcement augmentees failed here.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They don't, but they cannot under any circumstances blame a fellow white man

Not just any white man, but a gun loving, rethuglician, maga ass white man, just like them. That's the holy trinity of what they love and respect

If the rethuglician women were smart enough they'd pay attention to how easily their men will throw them under the bus

They're not, so they'll just join in or sit quietly like it's not happening

Republican women have the same motivation as Republican men, which is white supremacy.

I'm sure they're well aware of sexism among Republican men, but when it comes down to it they just put whiteness first :yeshrug:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Was DEI the reason for JFK?
tenor.gif