Restaurant workers: "we want a living wage"

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:manny:if youre over the age of 24 and the best you can do is a cashier ( and youre not mentally challenged/ physically challenged/ a felon etc) you lost.

It's absolutely crazy how much society juelz and puts so much focus on the unskilled labor market. We do all of this instead of focusing on the sector of the population who wants to gain marketable skills. More money needs to be pumped into job training, financing to get certifications, lowering college tuition, trade schools, etc etc. But somehow able bodied homeless people and unskilled workers get all of the national attention. Odd

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
they outsourced to a boney butt granny
They didn't even have anyone to help, just that same digital kiosk.

I asked these two gorgeous PAAGs ahead of me that were getting Boba tea. One of them looked.like Fresh's new BM but classier and prettier

Gains

Superstar
Daps
They didn't even have anyone to help, just that same digital kiosk.

I asked these two gorgeous PAAGs ahead of me that were getting Boba tea. One of them looked.like Fresh's new BM but classier and prettier

:lupe: Do they run a rub n tug service in the backroom ?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The overwhelming majority of small businesses are mafukkas with no business sense that shouldn't have ran a business in the 1st place.

Every job if worked full time should pay enough to afford the cost of living of the city it is in.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Amazon eats getting closer and closer. Sad bums gonna be waiting tables at international chains only because that will be all that's left.

Why don't you hire more people here...... - customer at small business

Because we want to make a living wage.. - owner

:wow: