Restaurant owner who saved his business... by keeping black diners away

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Naw, before that. shyt was laughably phoney, cac fiction when the author of that bullshyt said the economy went bad and all of a sudden Blacks was the only ones who could afford to eat there and when the Black kid cursed out the waitress and the entire family laughed. Any Black person reading that shyt and believing it's true is a dumbass.

Facts.

The shyt looked like a scenario you find in assignment questions. Like it is tailor made to cover specifics points.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do people really go out to sit-in restaurants and order fried chicken?

Yes,white people. That's your clue it's bullshyt. Here in Dallas its Babe's they talk about going to sir down and eat fried chicken. White people love fried chicken. Only place I'm going to eat chichen is at home or mama's house.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Some of you nikkas are just weird. The c00ns and the militants. The internet attracts a lot of strange people.
Free place for them to say the dumb shyt they been saying.
Yes,white people. That's your clue it's bullshyt. Here in Dallas its Babe's they talk about going to sir down and eat fried chicken. White people love fried chicken. Only place I'm going to eat chichen is at home or mama's house.
Breh I lived in Asia for a few years and they definitely love that shyt more than anybody from the south. If you don't want black people to come just play some country music in that bih that will keep the majority out. I honestly don't want to spend money where I am not welcome.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
"Well the whole racist thing started after my wife was being verbally abused by a black family. I came over to see what the problem was, and a teenage boy in their group actually said "This dumb bytch brought me the wrong drink. We want a different waitress that ain't a dumb bytch." His whole family roared with laughter at this, parents included"

PURE :duck:
Like an unsensored MADTV sketch

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:scust: over 10 years of thinking white ppl shouldn't serve blacks cuz x y and z.

Whole thread gotta be cacs in disguise smfh
Shut up bytch. Your mom caught flesh-eating bacteria in her dirty ass p*ssy. Her only regret is she didn’t catch it while she was pregnant with your punkbytch ass and shyt out your stillborn corprse.

Last edited:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Shut up bytch. Your mom caught flesh-eating bacteria in her dirty ass p*ssy. Her only regret is she didn’t catch it while she was pregnant with your punkbytch ass and shyt out your stillborn corprse.

Was your wife getting a Diwali train like this ran on her? :dead:

At least this was just his girlfriend, you married a sluttier version of this ugly hoe :bryan:

:umad: :umad: :umad: wife on tinder, bumble, CuckHusband probably too while you on Grindr kill yourself musty indian fakkit. Indian men are the biggest L on the entire planet. Dogs know better than that :mjlol:

ScottyG

Daps

Why you even alive? Ya wife fukks other men in your bed and you raised that MF baby :mjlol:

GO BACK TO INDIA YOU DIRTY SMELLY FAKKIT. you deserve to be the 9th man to a whore.. wait did ya wife find a 9th and 10 the yet?

Ya wife fukking a whole roster wortj of men and you typing away on the coli. Put the keyboard down. Pick the pistola up

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Was your wife getting a Diwali train like this ran on her? :dead:

At least this was just his girlfriend, you married a sluttier version of this ugly hoe :bryan:

:umad: :umad: :umad: wife on tinder, bumble, CuckHusband probably too while you on Grindr kill yourself musty indian fakkit. Indian men are the biggest L on the entire planet. Dogs know better than that :mjlol:
You already said that, p*ssy. Wasn’t funny then or now. I know you’re frustrated though :umad:

Your fleshlight’s gonna take a beating before you cry yourself to sleep tonight, you punk bytch.

Wait, this bytch just edited his whole post to try and add more zingers that still weren’t funny. :laff:

ScottyG

Daps
You already said that, p*ssy. Wasn’t funny then or now. I know you’re frustrated though :umad:

Your fleshlight’s gonna take a beating before you cry yourself to sleep tonight, you punk bytch.

Why not take your ether in one thread? Stop making it look like you can win an argument even if it's a fresh start.

Oh and I had another response just to fucc with your mental :mjgrin:

Rent free in your head bytch

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Why not take your ether in one thread? Stop making it look like you can win an argument even if it's a fresh start.

Oh and I had another response just to fucc with your mental :mjgrin:

Rent free in your head bytch
I’m good bruh. You’re obviously super-pressed though you overly emotional p*ssy.

You just responded to the same post 3 times in a row with 3 different paragraphs. :mjlol:

Don’t worry, I’ll be around to hurt your feelings some more though.

ScottyG

Daps
I’m good bruh. You’re obviously super-pressed though you overly emotional p*ssy.

You just responded to the same post 3 times in a row with 3 different paragraphs. :mjlol:

Don’t worry, I’ll be around to hurt your feelings some more though.

Does it hurt your feeling sleeping In your wife side piece semen?

Do you even sleep in the same room? Paternity test that baby :damn: