Daps
Damn, didn't know that was Melos sister...:ohhh:

Glad its back on.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I enjoy this show but I dont see how its better than m&v. I guess if you like to glorify violence then yeah. But this show doesn't have the character development that m&v has. A character like Kareem should be explored alot more than just popping up randomly here and there. He should be up there with grimey ty when it comes to fukkery.
That ain't true.. You talking out your ass.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoy this show but I dont see how its better than m&v. I guess if you like to glorify violence then yeah. But this show doesn't have the character development that m&v has. A character like Kareem should be explored alot more than just popping up randomly here and there. He should be up there with grimey ty when it comes to fukkery.

I disagree. One thing I've noticed is that Boom P. does a really good job of making each character interesting in their own way. And he doesn't need to give a character much of a backstory, or a lot of screen time to do it.

Daps
I disagree. One thing I've noticed is that Boom P. does a really good job of making each character interesting in their own way. And he doesn't need to give a character much of a backstory, or a lot of screen time to do it.
That's what I mean. I felt it was premature killing that stick up kid like that. That dude was comedy.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
How you gonna say they don't develop characters?

Honestly, outside of Melo, they didn't really start developing any of the characters until late into the first season. The first half was mostly random street shyt that didn't go anywhere. It ended on a high note though.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Got a feeling Melo wont hit the streets until ep 3 or 4. Anybody know the update schedule? Weren't they doing once a month last season? I caught on once everything was up except for the finale.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I mean. I felt it was premature killing that stick up kid like that. That dude was comedy.

That was one of my fav characters too. But he's a stick up kid in a messed up part of BK. These dudes don't get a movie ending in real life, no matter how entertaining they are. They randomly get caught slipping, and it's over.
Lowkey I thought it was weird that he wasn't even shown in the ep where he died. And we saw the same thing happen in this first ep of Season 2.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Got a feeling Melo wont hit the streets until ep 3 or 4. Anybody know the update schedule? Weren't they doing once a month last season? I caught on once everything was up except for the finale.

I think the reason why last seasons episodes took so long was money. Hopefully they have a strong group of investors/sponsors in place to fund it.

I think eventually they will be able to sell ads space.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
That was one of my fav characters too. But he's a stick up kid in a messed up part of BK. These dudes don't get a movie ending in real life, no matter how entertaining they are. They randomly get caught slipping, and it's over.
Lowkey I thought it was weird that he wasn't even shown in the ep where he died. And we saw the same thing happen in this first ep of Season 2.
Yea, I thought the same then one of my big homies who hustle basically told me "everyone who died in Respect Life was posed to die, sticc up boys dont live long"

After that I was like :ehh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Sounds like Math and Boom are beefing about Lex getting killed off the show
The thing is technically Lex could still come back.
If you remember the seen with his girl in Episode 1 of Season 2, she said "I just KNEW he was dead" while they were outside of the hospital.

So I mean, technically he can still be alive.

But yea man I loved Lexs character.