Rio De Janeiro, BR

giphy-downsized-large.gif

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

Lol quick funny story about RE7

So I had copped it and the PSVR, with about 2 months to go before turning myself in for a 2 year plea deal I caught for a gun charge in Jersey. This is like April 2017...

My girl living with me, but I ain't know if the bytch would stick around for the bid, so I was doing all kinds of cheating :mjlol:

I had a video in my phone of my ex (top 5 dome) giving me top, that I had meant to watch and just delete at some point, bc my girl ain't really ever go in my phone like that. I had invited her over to my crib one day while my girl was at work, and was :ahh:

So a few days later, I fire up the RE7, smoke a fat ass blunt with my girl and she ends up getting too scared, so I popped on the PSVR to try it for the first time with RE. I'm at the fight in the garage with the dad, getting my shyt wrecked, just totally immersed and high as fukk like :dwillhuh: at how dope but scary the shyt was

The nikka took a swing at me with some big ass metal shyt, and BONK :why: I feel some shyt IN REAL LIFE hit me square in the back of my fukkin head.

I'm so high, I was just dumbfounded like :bryan::ohhh: "how this nikka just...?" :gladbron:

Then I hear a little faint screaming coming from outside my headphones for the PSVR, so I pop it off, and

:bryan: this bytch had thrown my phone at me, and she screaming

“WHAT THE fukk IS THIS??!!!?!” :hhh: While the video of shorty slurping me just sitting there playing in HD with the volume on MAX

:mjlol: I was like "what is what?"

Grabbed that phone and deleted that shyt with the quickness, acting dumbfounded like "huh"? :what:

Showed her the phone like, "wtf u talkin bout? I don't see nothing" :troll:

Her: :beli::mjcry:

GOAT GAME :blessed:

Last edited: