Resident Evil VIIIage -OT- Full VR Update 2/22

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I’m starting to realize certain games I should just watch playthroughs of instead of buying. This is one of them. I’m dying laughing watching people play this shyt.
Breh I haven’t played one of these in years. Play throughs all day :russ:

Put this shyt on the TV, sat on the couch and watch it look a movie, way more entertaining. I’m too old and busy to be stressing myself out playing these myself anymore.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I haven’t played one of these in years. Play throughs all day :russ:

Put this shyt on the TV, sat on the couch and watch it look a movie, way more entertaining. I’m too old and busy to be stressing myself out playing these myself anymore.

to each his own I guess :ld:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RE7 was scary as shyt. I aint afraid to admit it lol. I copped this but still finishing up Nier Replicant and outriders.

Is RE7 good as this game or better than RE7? I loved RE7 and was scary cause of of I played in VR which is why I loved it. When I played RE8 (Village) demo and it wasn't scary to me and also disappointed it didn't include VR

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:
Matter of opinion
I'm enjoying this a lot more than RE7 which was a snails pace game compared to RE8
Too many puzzles and walking around.
Was scary as hell when it did get to the action though

the last 30% of this game

IZN.gif

the tanker at the end of 7 was kinda boring too but it was way more consistent up to that point imo

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Village of Shadow Difficulty 1st run
Facing the Lycan Hoard

for all the casuals who wanted to see how it was done.

Starting to root for this simp Ethan. In over his head stumbling his way to victory

:dwillhuh:You playin on normal?
I’m playing the game on hard and the lycans were WAY more aggressive than that video. Also, ONLY headshots stagger them on hard difficulty and I was being chased the entire time. When you hid in the basement that first section I consistently had lycans running in behind me. :dwillhuh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh:You playin on normal?
I’m playing the game on hard and the lycans were WAY more aggressive than that video. Also, ONLY headshots stagger them on hard difficulty and I was being chased the entire time. When you hid in the basement that first section I consistently had lycans running in behind me. :dwillhuh:
I'm playing on the dlc difficulty, village of shadow, which is way harder then your normal mode brother. Harder then the stock hardest difficulty for regular Elite gamers.

The lycans ran up on you because you spent to much time hanging out in the living room shooting through the door.
The Truest? I dipped, asap and ran down the timer.

1st run.

True Skill
Elite Gaming
The TRUEss

The fukk? Don't ever question the gift.

Last edited: