Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Really feel that they based her off of Alicia Vikander

Man, if only they used Julia Voth one last time, gave her some childbirthing hips :wow:

I would bust on myself :noah:

No incel :troll:

The new Jill looks like she belongs in Tomb Raider

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Man, if only they used Julia Voth one last time, gave her some childbirthing hips :wow:

I would bust on myself :noah:

No incel :troll:

The new Jill looks like she belongs in Tomb Raider

Don't know why they didn't bring her back.. she's not even old. Still looks the same and was down to do Jill again

It wasn't even a remake, it was a remaster

It was a remake. Better graphics and a bunch of new shyt. :skip:

But they could do so much more now..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It wasn't even a remake, it was a remaster
It was a remake.
maxresdefault.jpg

On the right is the original RE1 for PSX. shyt was remade from the ground up on GameCube. There’s whole sections of the game that isn’t even in the original. RE2 Remake and RE3 Remakes are more REimaginings than remakes. They are basically completely new games.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
It was a remake.
maxresdefault.jpg

On the right is the original RE1 for PSX. shyt was remade from the ground up on GameCube. There’s whole sections of the game that isn’t even in the original. RE2 Remake and RE3 Remakes are more REimaginings than remakes. They are basically completely new games.

Then it needs a reimagining like the other 2.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The game was remade from the ground up. Have u played the ORIGINAL RE1? And u can choose the control options.

Yes I have the original RE 1 for ps1. I saw videos of the GameCube RE1 they put on PS4 on you tube. shyt is stiff as hell. I have patience for it

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It was a remake.
maxresdefault.jpg

that what I’m talking about. We need a new game of RE1 HD universe like RE2/3 remake. I want to be able to run in the woods n shyt