Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
:russ: Breh you on point with that comparison, they gonna have Nemesis come at us when we play like
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
:mjcry:I'm gonna be food out in these Racc00n City streets
He gonna be yelling I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU like you're Roman Reigns. :mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I like how Carlos looks like he stressed out, Jill body types off feminine and how umbrella didn’t take the time to put nemesis in a valid limiter suit. This just put caution tape around him like “whatever drop him down from the helicopter let’s see how it will fukk yo the city when the tape comes off” :whew::salute::ohlawd:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I like how Carlos looks like he stressed out, Jill body types off feminine and how umbrella didn’t take the time to put nemesis in a valid limiter suit. This just put caution tape around him like “whatever drop him down from the helicopter let’s see how it will fukk yo the city when the tape comes off” :whew::salute::ohlawd:

Jill should've been a little wider in the hips d department

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Is this gonna be shorter than a leprechaun??

RE2 was good but was like 5 hours only.

Edit: this game is short as fukk

Resident Evil 3 Remake Comes With Resistance Because It Will Be Half As Long As Resident Evil 2

Not that surprising considering the OG RE2/3 are the shortest RE games. Wished they added on to it though since that was the case.

Damn. Looks like I’m gonna have to take my time, explore every building etc so I don’t complete it too early

There were no facts in that link, just speculation :mjlol:

Resistance is packaged with RE3 because it would flop if it were a standalone game.

RE3 like RE2 is a reimagining of the originals, I'm predicting it's the same length as RE2