Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
What...:mjlol: the last plagas are way more dangerous than zombies plus if redone I expect it to be way more scarier and darker... :lupe: everyone loved 4 because it was legit some next level shyt...
them chainsaw boys the nikkas with the hoods the wolverine dudes and bald head bro with the freeway beard in 4K on NEXT GEN CONSOLES :damn::damn::damn:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Mar-May is fukking loaded. I legit wasn't expecting RE3 this soon. :wow:

that trailer :whew:
i dont know why yall surprised they're both running on the same engine RE 2&3 literally is happening at the same time so it wasnt hard for them to get it up and running both games are in c00n city the OG RE 2/3 dropped a year apart...shyt if it wasnt for this corny online mode they're adding this shyt prob would of dropped in jan/feb...they prob had this shyt planned from jump

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
i dont know why yall surprised they're both running on the same engine RE 2&3 literally is happening at the same time so it wasnt hard for them to get it up and running both games are in c00n city the OG RE 2/3 dropped a year apart...shyt if it wasnt for this corny online mode they're adding this shyt prob would of dropped in jan/feb...they prob had this shyt planned from jump

Naw it was gonna drop with RE2 this year. They developed both games at the same time

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

Only 4 months :blessed:

March To May might be the greatest 3 month stretch In the history of gaming

Final Fantasy 7 - March
CyberPunk - April
Resident Evil 3 - April
Last Of Us 2 - May

:wow:

1st day cop for everything mentioned except

Cyberpunk

and its odd cause Blade runner is one of my fav flicks but nothing about what i seen of that game blows me away and ppl are simply dikk riding it because they made Witcher 3

more hyped for Ironman VR

hope that avengers game isn't a dude also

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you forgor Nioh 2

I’m sure it’ll be good but I never played the first, Sekiro held me down enough for them type of games

1st day cop for everything mentioned except

Cyberpunk

and its odd cause Blade runner is one of my fav flicks but nothing about what i seen of that game blows me away and ppl are simply dikk riding it because they made Witcher 3

more hyped for Ironman VR

hope that avengers game isn't a dude also

Nah I don’t think that’s the case, it looks like a dope ass game, it’s not just cos they made TW3, they’re just a great company who put quality over everything else unlike a lot of the developers

And that Avenger game clearly looks like its gonna be some trash and I’m a huge Marvel fan

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RE 4 did revive the franchise but RE 6 killed it again.

RE7 revived it again and RE2 remake brought it pack to its peak.

This pretty much

And 4 absolutely does not need a remake over CV, Dino Crisis & Onimushia (forgot all about that one) but people are crazy calling 4 Trash, that shyt was fukking amazing when it dropped, unfortunately they took that style and ran it into the ground with trash like 6

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
@Kairi Irving you really never played 7 breh? :lupe: Trust breh I was hesitant on the first person too, but it’s more FPRE than FPS. Got the puzzles, inventory and everything

Im aware it's pretty much what RE2 Remake borrows from

I just don't like FPS view for this series.

Hopefully RE7 is free on ps plus before RE3 releases, then I'll try it

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You better go cop RE7 and play that shyt in VR breh.

I wont tolerate disrespect for the game that brought the series back to its roots, especially coming from someone who hated the direction RE4 took to series.

:ufdup:
Since you bring up VR, is RE7 available in VR if you have an Xbox one x?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A resident Evil 4 remake done for next gen consoles would be amazing because that would make it 3 generations apart from it's original release. There would be a gigantic jump in graphics and presentation if they remade it. I rather they make Code Veronica and a Dino Crisis remake before jumping to RE4.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
This is Funny to Me, I'm currently half way through Playing RE4. Bought RE4 because I wanted to Play as The Mercenaries again, bought RE2 Remake because I haven't Played it yet, I'm going to get into RE2 shortly, possibly next week or something and now just last night I find myself watching the Trailer for the RE3 Remake.

Videogames.:russ: