Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I know the history...:comeon: whether they remake RE4 with modern graphics which is something I would like I fully understand it is a very modern resident evil that was created prior graphically wise .. I for one liked the story of resident evil 4&5...:ld: 6 was WAY too convoluted and didn't answer any of the questions they said it would in the commercials...:mjlol: resident evil franchise needed that shot of adrenaline in which 4 delivered... :ld:

Just like GTA V is very successful but the real fans know V is bullshyt compared to the other games.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not sure if you have a hard time comprehending anything lol

Obviously RE4 has been released once years ago because there isn't a remake, you crash dummy

It still was the downfall of Resident Evil. 4-6 should be left alone. RE2 remake resurrected the franchise, RE4 didn't do anything but change the pace...it was what? 4 years with no new RE until it came along?

RE4 didn’t revive RE, but it did change gaming as a whole :ld: RE2 remake is completely different without RE4

Kairi Irving

Daps
RE4 didn’t revive RE, but it did change gaming as a whole :ld: RE2 remake is completely different without RE4

:snoop:

The point is RE2 Remake is a true horror experience, thus reviving the resident evil franchise.

RE4-6 weren't horror.

RE4 like GTA V, changed gaming, sold well but the OG fans know it's a soulless game that just doesn't feel like it belongs in that franchise.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The point is RE2 Remake is a true horror experience, thus reviving the resident evil franchise.

RE4-6 weren't horror.

RE4 like GTA V, changed gaming, sold well but the OG fans know it's a soulless game that just doesn't feel like it belongs in that franchise.

See now if you say it’s a bad RE/horror game I’m right there with you. I enjoyed the gameplay and story for what it was tho

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

RE4-6 weren't horror.

I don't know man.. I think it does belong in the franchise. RE3 and CV were already heading into that action territory before RE4. RE4 just went full action with it.

Kairi Irving

Daps
See now if you say it’s a bad RE/horror game I’m right there with you. I enjoyed the gameplay and story for what it was tho

That's what I was saying the whole time, obviously it's not a bad game. It's just not a horror or RE game. TBH my only problem was that the zombies weren't zombies

Kairi Irving

Daps
I don't know man.. I think it does belong in the franchise. RE3 and CV were already heading into that action territory before RE4. RE4 just went full action with it.

Capcom is trying to bring back survival horror.

Look at RE7-2Remake and now 3

If they were ever going to remake 4, then 7 would've continued the gameplay / action of 4-5-6.

CV is definitely coming soon and RE8 will no doubt be a third person version of what we saw in 7 albeit gritty and even darker.

Re3 only added a Dodge mechanic lol

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:dwillhuh:
SF4
SFxT
RE5
Asura’s Wrath
DMC4
Dragons Dogma
MvC3

The narrative y’all be running with makes y’all sound ignorant as hell. :what:

None of that is this gen. What the fukk. The only "bad" game they released this gen was MVCI and in hindsight that game didn't do nearly as bad as people make it out. It still sold over a million. And we KNOW it sold well to a point that it made a profit because the budget for that game was insanely low.

Kairi Irving

Daps
None of that is this gen. What the fukk. The only "bad" game they released this gen was MVCI and in hindsight that game didn't do nearly as bad as people make it out. It still sold over a million. And we KNOW it sold well to a point that it made a profit because the budget for that game was insanely low.

He has to be trolling

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
RE4 didn’t revive RE
RE 4 did revive the franchise but RE 6 killed it again.

RE7 revived it again and RE2 remake brought it pack to its peak.

I personally think 5 and 6 are both trash and 7 in VR is the best resident evil game ever, including re2 remake. I hope RE8 brings it back to first person so we can get back to that VR greatness.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That’s in “nice to have” territory for me. I’d rather have CV and 8 first, at least. Or if they delegated it to another studio
I'm sure 8 is in development and I'd also take CV and even RE zero and 1 remake first, but RE4 remake is still on my instant cop list.

They should remake everything up to 4 imo.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

did you read his comment?