Resident Evil 3 | PS4/XB1/PC

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Here's that OG Nemesis mixtape to put the fear of God in you new breed, colorful hair having ass Twitch watching pussies :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Four minutes of domestic assault while peppering in rounds from the Rocket Launcher :picard:

:ahh:Someone dub that new Griselda over this shyt...

Jill: You killed my partner:mjcry:

Nemesis: :birdman:Skuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....Dooo do Doooooooo doooooo Doooo:birdman:

THIS POST :mjlol:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
ELccNVIXYAMVcPW

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Disrespect the main game which reingorvated the stagnat series & brought it back from the brink of death brehs!!!:russ::laff:

Be oblivious to the fact that it's the game that marked the downfall of Resident Evil brehs (4-6) were bad games

Resident Evil 2 Remake revived resident evil. You nikkas stupid lol

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The prison camp & Torture rooms, the barracks & training facility’s, the palace, the family home..Antarctica

The Ashford's, Bandersnatches, Nosferatu, infected Weska...

Breh, CV redone like 2 & 3 would be fukking amazing

Don’t forget fukking up the whole game if you’re not ready for that plane fight :mjgrin:

Yet the fanboys all over YouTube want a RE4 ( :scust:) remake.

Might as well remake 5-6-7, RE2 remake remake and RE3 remake remake also:troll:

Once you get to 4 there is literally no need for another remake :dahell: honestly after 3 they need to give us 8

Kairi Irving

Daps
Don’t forget fukking up the whole game if you’re not ready for that plane fight :mjgrin:

Once you get to 4 there is literally no need for another remake :dahell: honestly after 3 they need to give us 8

There's no point of remaking 4, shyt is trash and Capcom is aware of it.

They've stated before they have no intentions of remaking 4-6, thank God.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no point of remaking 4, shyt is trash and Capcom is aware of it.

They've stated before they have no intentions of remaking 4-6, thank God.

:whoa: I fw 4, it’s just too modern of a game for a remake, gameplay wise.

Obviously 4 is a different kinda game from traditional RE, and it was what led to the atrocious 5 and 6, but it’s still a quality game to me. Well it was, I haven’t played it in ages

Kairi Irving

Daps
:whoa: I fw 4, it’s just too modern of a game for a remake, gameplay wise.

Obviously 4 is a different kinda game from traditional RE, and it was what led to the atrocious 5 and 6, but it’s still a quality game to me. Well it was, I haven’t played it in ages

Just Know it's not coming.

2021 - RE8
2022-23??? - CV Remake

Calling it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Be oblivious to the fact that it's the game that marked the downfall of Resident Evil brehs (4-6) were bad games

Resident Evil 2 Remake revived resident evil. You nikkas stupid lol

I was talking about when re4 first came out years ago you dummy..:bryan: of course presently the re2 remake made it hot again but 4 was NOT a bad game 6 was IMO...:mjpls:

Kairi Irving

Daps
I was talking about when re4 first came out years ago you dummy..:bryan: of course presently the re2 remake made it hot again but 4 was NOT a bad game 6 was IMO...:mjpls:

Im not sure if you have a hard time comprehending anything lol

Obviously RE4 has been released once years ago because there isn't a remake, you crash dummy

It still was the downfall of Resident Evil. 4-6 should be left alone. RE2 remake resurrected the franchise, RE4 didn't do anything but change the pace...it was what? 4 years with no new RE until it came along?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Im not sure if you have a hard time comprehending anything lol

Obviously RE4 has been released once years ago because there isn't a remake, you crash dummy

It still was the downfall of Resident Evil. 4-6 should be left alone. RE2 remake resurrected the franchise, RE4 didn't do anything but change the pace...it was what? 4 years with no new RE until it came along?

I know the history...:comeon: whether they remake RE4 with modern graphics which is something I would like I fully understand it is a very modern resident evil that was created prior graphically wise .. I for one liked the story of resident evil 4&5...:ld: 6 was WAY too convoluted and didn't answer any of the questions they said it would in the commercials...:mjlol: resident evil franchise needed that shot of adrenaline in which 4 delivered... :ld: