Resident Evil 2 Remake is the greatest survival horror game ever made... and it's not really close brehs.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Said no one ever. 6 was super garbage. 4 is overrated. 1, 2 and Code Veronica are the best, followed by 8 and 7. The actiony REs aren't real RE.

That’s because you are a survival horror fan not a resident evil fan.

If you followed the story 6 was easily the best just because you get to play as the 2 best characters in the series whooping ass.

Re6, code Veronica and re4 are the best

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Resident Evil 2 is the best RE hands down, followed by RE4:wow:.
and code veronica x

re4 is my most replayed

i dont even need the treasure map. had that shyt memorized for years

cant fukk with me on mercenaries either :birdman:

resident evil zero is very underrated. idk if it was gamecube only but it was a lot more fun than it gets credit for. kinda serves as a B-plot during the events of RE1 if youre into the story like that. reminds me of code veronica a lot

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Resident Evil 2 is the best RE hands down, followed by RE4:wow:.
i wish there were video clips of the voice actors being recorded. i wanna see those dudes

UN FORASTERO
MATALO!!
¡heeeeeeyyyyy, aca!

0byk8hiy2m071.jpg

Superstar
Daps
I’m not mad at that. RE 2 remake is the best, as it’s the best of everything that makes the series “Resident Evil”.

Now that that’s all out the way…

RE4 was cool but it’s wasn’t all that. I think the RE4 REmake is going to rival RE2. RE 5 & 6 is only appreciated by people who use their middle finger to guide themselves while reading, eat “Raymen” noodles, and sleep on a mattress on the floor. RE1 Remake was cool for its time but it’s not fukking with RE2, or even the RE3 REmakes!

tenor.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikka shut up how you gone say "RE 4 nikkas" aint RE fans then turn around and say a recent remake is the best one smh. RE 4 is the greatest RE game and Top 5 greatest video games of all time.
RE4 nikkas because people who feel that game is the best since the beginning are people who weren't really fans of the series or the type of game RE was. Before the remake I still had RE2 as the GOAT RE game. RE2 Remake got everything right. Felt rooted. The difficulty. The graphics
The environment. The feel. The fear factor. The replayability. Everything about it represents a TRUE RE experience. I been playing RE since 96 my guy. So like I said. "RE4" ass nikkas.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
That’s because you are a survival horror fan not a resident evil fan.

If you followed the story 6 was easily the best just because you get to play as the 2 best characters in the series whooping ass.

Re6, code Veronica and re4 are the best
nikka ur crazy. Lol. Only game I agree with is Code Veronica. RE6 is legit a dirt game.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
RE4 nikkas because people who feel that game is the best since the beginning are people who weren't really fans of the series or the type of game RE was. Before the remake I still had RE2 as the GOAT RE game. RE2 Remake got everything right. Felt rooted. The difficulty. The graphics
The environment. The feel. The fear factor. The replayability. Everything about it represents a TRUE RE experience. I been playing RE since 96 my guy. So like I said. "RE4" ass nikkas.

You only like the remake because of the graphics you RE 2 Remake nikkas aint even video game fans fallback. RE 4 literally got everything you said RE 2 has and more. Only ugly nikkas care about graphics.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You only like the remake because of the graphics you RE 2 Remake nikkas aint even video game fans fallback. RE 4 literally got everything you said RE 2 has and more. Only ugly nikkas care about graphics.
:what: are u dumb? Lol. I said RE2 was my favorite RE game up until the remake came out and that's a PS1 game. Son stfu.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
:what: are u dumb? Lol. I said RE2 was my favorite RE game up until the remake came out and that's a PS1 game. Son stfu.

nikka shut the fukk up YOU responded to me you ugly ass nikka.