Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
White poster was in such a rush to shyt on Bill Cosby they made a thread with the "bye bytch" gif. Only it wasnt bill cosby :dead:
Im assuming the poster white because no black person gonna mix this person up with bill cosby, especially when you see the face. That's some you just looked at the pic type shyt there.
1xAaGUA.png
:mjlol:Reminds me of this
levar-burton-happy-thursday-everyone-antiwoke-mob-youre-v0-5ay5085j52cd1.png

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They removed the thread , did he try to cut his dikk off or something ?
Not removed. They just changed it to "members only" meaning you gotta be a member to see it. Dude tried to kill himself for no reason it seems. :yeshrug:
Two Saturdays ago, I got rushed to the hospital after taking way too much medication. Obviously, being found while still alive wasn't part of the plan. After I blacked out, I must have called my wife (to say goodbye? To call for help?) and her awareness that something was really wrong saved my life.

It's a fukking miracle that I'm am to write this two weeks later. I've been in intensive care for two weeks! You could get a horse head transplant and starter shorten your stay in the IC!

When my wife arrived,I was already being strapped in my EMS. Crisis averted, right? Well, then I started having seizures in the ambulance so they had to knock me out to, you know, not die or whatever.

Wheni arrived at the hospital, I was knocked with with a massive tube shoved down my throat, while everyone tried desperately to get my heart rate down. I took so many uppers my heart was about to burst out of my chest.

For the next 24 hours, I was in the state where I could die any second and my mom was halfway across the country wondering if I had died yet. How about now? Maybe now? For 24 hours.

They finally got my heart stable after a day but I was still tubed. For two more days. I don't know if you know a lot about humans, but they're not supposed to be locked up and knocked out indefinitely.

When I came to last Monday, the most bizarre sight I had ever seen. There was a crowd of faces (but I'm dead) but all I can see was my wife saying "You're safe'. I guess she had a loooooooong time to think what to say if I ever woke up again, huh.

The last 11 days have been equal parts terrible and chaotic. I had a lot of problems. A lot. I had boring problems life high and low pressure(?) and wonky sugar or whatever, but I learned about a whole lot of fun new ones. Like did you know a person can forget how to pee? Makes no sense to me but now I have a stick shoved down me dikkhole twice a day, and it hurts even more than it sounds like it would. Guess how I started today! Right on one!

My throat is sore (obviously,I have a tube down it for 3 days) but I have this giant, gnarly mushroom that no one knows what it is or how I got on my tongue. This sadistic surgeon yesterday dug the fukking thinking out of my head so now I can't eat or speak.

Have I mention this sucks?

I'm always surrounded. Always. Because I attempted suicide, they's a full time guard who watches every thing I do (even the dikk stick!), I can't get out of bed without an alarm sounding, and there's nothing to do but think. And that's a bad thing to do.

Did I mention I have a son and wife? I thought it was a good idea to kill myself with a 7-year-old son? Ok, will that's his life ruined! My friends? Neighbors? The fukking hundreds of people who reached out.

I used to hate when people said I had people to live for. Hafted it. They don't have to live my life, worry about yourself.

fukk that. My son drew me a picture of a broken heart. How's it going to feel when he finds out I noped out?

I must have had a good reason, right? This is the best part part. I was taking a Bart to SF to hang when I had bad diarrhea halfway. So I get off at Oakland, around looking for public restrooms, before finding relief. By then I was bored of walking so I just decided to head back.

And while reading, I really l randomly googled the toxicity of my prescriptions and two were really scary. I decided to kill myself when I got home on a whim!

Well, then my life must have sucked, right! Nope! My wife and I have been separated for 7 months. But I've built a life of my own, good job, my friends are cool.

I completely fukked up my life for no reason. Now my wife will surely leave me (and she should), I can't pee, and have half a tongue.

For a whim.

Dude is right that there are a few suicide type threads/posts though. I've been skimming the politics threads and like 2 ppl have said they will kill themselves if trump wins.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Looks like that WuKong game the latest drama on gaming side. ppl catching bans left and right for dismissing misogyny, some users trying to get it banned like Cyberpunk :dead:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Looks like that WuKong game the latest drama on gaming side. ppl catching bans left and right for dismissing misogyny, some users trying to get it banned like Cyberpunk :dead:
Its hilarous, the game is chinese and apparently they are shocked that the developers from a "communist" dictatorship asked streamers not to talk about politics and human rights.

The fukking party probably gave them that list.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
First Stellar Blade & now Wukong. They losing it again over there :wow:

That 10 million sales got em heated:mjlol: