Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Culture war nonsense is the worst thing to happen to entertainment. You can't enjoy anything anymore, Everything is politicized and buying or watching something that interests you means you're this or that.

The funny thing about Stellar Blade, outside of the designs, the game is asexual as hell. The women run the show, and do most of the badass shyt/work, the one guy they do have just stands around, bland and boring, providing assistance and doing stuff in the background. It's everything culture warriors claim they hate about modern media...but the boobs obscure that I guess.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Culture war nonsense is the worst thing to happen to entertainment. You can't enjoy anything anymore, Everything is politicized and buying or watching something that interests you means you're this or that.

The funny thing about Stellar Blade, outside of the designs, the game is asexual as hell. The women run the show, and do most of the badass shyt/work, the one guy they do have just stands around, bland and boring, providing assistance and doing stuff in the background. It's everything culture warriors claim they hate about modern media...but the boobs obscure that I guess.

Exactly and the best part about all of it is the actual studio is like 50% women. So they actually putting money in women's pockets. You won't find a western studio that isn't 90% white guys but that's ok because they let you sleep with bears and other weirdo shyt. Hate that shyt the most claim to want diversity but just on the screen and not where it actually counts; the pocket book.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
IMG-3800

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

🤣🤣🤣
No Diddy is the new pause.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ppl fold and resuse the same pieces of tissue to wipe they ass :scust:
If it's a big chunk of paper, I'll fold once or twice.

I've folded some thiner ones when the paper ran out and I ain't feel like going to another bathroom to get more. It involves skill though, can't just be randomly folding anywhere, it's a strategy to this shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If it's a big chunk of paper, I'll fold once or twice.

I've folded some thiner ones when the paper ran out and I ain't feel like going to another bathroom to get more. It involves skill though, can't just be randomly folding anywhere, it's a strategy to this shyt.

3-ply you can fold no problem