Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i knew the fix was in with bayonetta when terry was announnced for smash and they had the snk stadium, but sakurai wouldnt put mai in because shes a bit too mature or some shyt like that. bayo gets naked everytime she used her powers, but mai was too much

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i knew the fix was in with bayonetta when terry was announnced for smash and they had the snk stadium, but sakurai wouldnt put mai in because shes a bit too mature or some shyt like that. bayo gets naked everytime she used her powers, but mai was too much

This is feminism, powerful

GKIkxE1bYAAfj0m

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:The revisionist history for Bayo is crazy. They were giving Kamiya hell for them first 2 games. Anita Sarkeesian said the only positive thing about the game. Is that Bayo is a single mom which she’s not lol. Bayo didn’t have a kid until the 3rd game.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If that breh gets banned, it would probably be over attacking another user(actually, not even that, seems he saying he would rther control a PoC main character), but not for using the word cracker. Someone had brought up banning the word in the contructive criticsism thread and it was shot down and the user was banned for white fragility :lolbron:
c633c37890829b03c4158a26dab5ad5a.png

a2736e9240696afdbfb274408da5a0ca.png

:dead:

Breh...this maybe Neogaf Evilore outted as a weirdo levels of self destruction. Over some pixelated jiggly tittles.

Ay yi yi :dead:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Now these fools are saying Eve was made to look like a dummy on purpose during the book and map part in the demo. How about...it's a character from another world who doesn't understand why the people of this world do things the way they do....NOPE...has the be an attack on women. These people are so insufferable, Smdh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now these fools are saying Eve was made to look like a dummy on purpose during the book and map part in the demo. How about...it's a character from another world who doesn't understand why the people of this world do things the way they do....NOPE...has the be an attack on women. These people are so insufferable, Smdh.

They are reaching with the “child like” narrative. Even people in the thread are starting to call them on their bullshyt :mjlol:

Imagine if Eve did something like this in the demo

Chick is literally rubbing her p*ssy and moaning :deadrose:

Last edited:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I feel Reset Era and people in the media are giving this game free marketing. Doing all of this extra stuff about the game puts more eyes on it. I had a friend who mainly plays sports games and shooters asking me what's the deal about Stellar Blade due to him seeing discourse on social media about it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I feel Reset Era and people in the media are giving this game free marketing. Doing all of this extra stuff about the game puts more eyes on it. I had a friend who mainly plays sports games and shooters asking me what's the deal about Stellar Blade due to him seeing discourse on social media about it.

They def sold an extra 200k copies for it already. Most people aren’t offended by titties, they are just gonna see that the gameplay is god of war-Sekiro-ish when they go to see what the big deal is

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
They def sold an extra 200k copies for it already. Most people aren’t offended by titties, they are just gonna see that the gameplay is god of war-Sekiro-ish when they go to see what the big deal is

this is basically whats happening. People think its just a booby game, play the demo are like damn this ill. The fakkits are doing so much marketing for this game inadvertently its hilarious :mjlol:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps

Absolutely

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
They are reaching with the “child like” narrative. Even people in the thread are starting to call them on their bullshyt :mjlol:

Imagine if Eve did something like this in the demo

Chick is literally rubbing her p*ssy and moaning :deadrose:

:wow:Dope mini boss