Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They didn't fukk with the series at first, still confused on when they suddenly love the series

I think someone said it earlier it’s because of her inclusion in smash bros and becoming a nintendo property. They pivoted to her being a “queer icon” or something stupid like that.

I think there was outrage over the ending of 3 because it implied she was heterosexual also lol

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I think someone said it earlier it’s because of her inclusion in smash bros and becoming a nintendo property. They pivoted to her being a “queer icon” or something stupid like that.

I think there was outrage over the ending of 3 because it implied she was heterosexual also lol

uber liberal people are so fukking pretentious and retarded.

I'm very very very far left and even I have to pause at how much a lot of people trip over themselves to justify all the bullshyt they believe :mjlol:

Then if you don't agree with ONE facet of their neverending quest to be moral scions you are now the enemy. shyt is so so tiring.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
uber liberal people are so fukking pretentious and retarded.

I'm very very very far left and even I have to pause at how much a lot of people trip over themselves to justify all the bullshyt they believe :mjlol:

Then if you don't agree with ONE facet of their neverending quest to be moral scions you are now the enemy. shyt is so so tiring.

yeah, it’s not even about the game anymore you can tell people are trying to fit their level of outrage to what the game actually Is now beyond what they were originally bothered by.

Now they are just being triggered over the incel dudebro’s trolling them and vice versa.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Epitome of bozo-etry
giphy.gif

Oh yeah, that's a new one I gotta break out for that bozo, @smitty22 :jawalrus:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I see y’all been eating up in here :pachaha:

Man, if they didn’t decide to wage war against azz and titties I bet that demo thread wouldn’t have been no more than 500 posts. Thread about a demo damn near 2000 posts. Every time they go back in there the amount of views and posts goes up :dead:

It was all good when Astarion was getting his cheeks clapped by a bear though

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I feel that place is just becoming a parody of itself. This is exactly like Hogwarts when their steam group was all playing it and they were also taking advertising money from Hogwarts.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

So if Eve starts twerking and sticks her tongue out its “yaaaas gurl” :wtf:

Bro this shyt is hilarious :dead:

I'm just...no words. That thread made my head hurt. the revisionist history on Bayonetta :mjlol: aint the Eve bytch based off a real person :dead: