Reservoir Dogs is a better movie than Pulp Fiction

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It’s one of the few movies that explores that era in California.
Yeah I didn't mind the era it touched on. Quentin did a good job there I just think he didn't deliver an actual plot that sticks. He basically throws another western in there and includes the Manson shyt. Just felt disjointed.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I didn't mind the era it touched on. Quentin did a good job there I just think he didn't deliver an actual plot that sticks. He basically throws another western in there and includes the Manson shyt. Just felt disjointed.
I think that was the point
It was a “day in the life of” movie
I think people wanted a straight up Charles Manson movie, but I’m glad QT went another direction

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yeah outside of Brad and Leo's performances I didn't really dig once upon a time in Hollywood.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know if people wanted a Manson movie, I certainly wasn't asking for that.
What I meant when the movie was first announced it was described as Tarantino was going to do a movie about the Manson murders. I think people were straight up expecting a movie covering the Sharon Tate murder

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I love both no idea but damn sam l jackson with that ezekiel 25:17 with Tim roth scene was fukking legendary that entire scene was flames...:wow:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I think that was the point
It was a “day in the life of” movie
I think people wanted a straight up Charles Manson movie, but I’m glad QT went another direction

Final act was classic QT final act fukkery and I appreciated the twist in regards to how they handled the Manson connection.

Pulp Fiction is my all time favorite film, and normally I go out to theaters for a Tarantino flick, but just plain slept on “Basterds” is it Really that good brehs? :ohhh:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Final act was classic QT final act fukkery and I appreciated the twist in regards to how they handled the Manson connection.

Pulp Fiction is my all time favorite film, and normally I go out to theaters for a Tarantino flick, but just plain slept on “Basterds” is it Really that good brehs? :ohhh:

Quentin considers it his best movie

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just curious, the people who think this.......what are your top 3 ranked Tarantino movies? I love Reservoir Dogs, but it's not even in his top 5 for me.

Reservoir Dogs
Jackie Brown
Kill Bill

...sideBAR, Death Proof:fire: was QT's last dope flick from start to finish:jbhmm::yeshrug:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Reservoir Dogs zero black people in the movie. Zero black writers, Zero black subject or social commentary. Yet still has as many n bombs as all his other movies. :deadmanny:

Dude loves that word as much as he loves feet.
fukking weirdo I swear. I dont care how many movies he makes that people like

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Watching this shyt now for the first time in years.

Man the way QT forces the use of N**** in this movie is disturbing.

When I was younger and just more ignorant or oblivious...... I kinda shrugged it off and praised the overall movie like most people.

But not looking at this and an older black man.... this shyt is just :what::mindblown: