Reservoir Dogs is a better movie than Pulp Fiction

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
What does this have to do with the quality of the movie? :skip:
Maybe we built different or judge movie quality differently. To me dialogue and intent matters. Them deciding to randomly shyt on black ppl doesn’t sit right with me. I blame QT. He redeemed himself by having Sam Jack star in his next outing tho. He did throw some “******s” in the dialog there too tho. And had a big black man get raped so it’s nothing perfect. Just saying those choices bring down the film for me. You don’t judge dialogue in films breh???:hhh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Maybe we built different or judge movie quality differently. To me dialogue and intent matters. Them deciding to randomly shyt on black ppl doesn’t sit right with me. I blame QT. He redeemed himself by having Sam Jack star in his next outing tho. He did throw some “******s” in the dialog there too tho. And had a big black man get raped so it’s nothing perfect. Just saying those choices bring down the film for me. You don’t judge dialogue in films breh???:hhh:

I do. I’m black. But you basically just said one movie is more racist than the other. Going by Tarantino’s questionable track record, you shouldn’t be a fan of any of his movies then. But none of that has to do with RV being a better movie than PF (or vice versa)

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pulp Fiction is a lot more rewatchable. A lot of RD's appeal is figuring out what happened.

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
I do. I’m black. But you basically just said one movie is more racist than the other. Going by Tarantino’s questionable track record, you shouldn’t be a fan of any of his movies then. But none of that has to do with RV being a better movie than PF (or vice versa)
Its levels to it to me.
Being racist without even giving a single nikka anything n for no reason is worse than
Being racist whole giving two black men millions of dollars and career growth for like 3 decades and atleast having it be somewhat story related.

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
maybe its about whether the movie is good and not racial issues
If you don’t think racial issues play a part into how goood or bad a movie is then just say you’re white and move on. It’s not just a good or bad column nikka it’s levels of goodness... n racial shyt adds or deducts from the score. Any film critic will tell you the exact same shyt.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I prefer pulp, I just wish we knew what was in that briefcase