Research suggests a woman's body incorporates DNA skeeted in em from past dikkks

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
But these hoes think they’re Men and can act how man acts ..

The way it should be is you take a woman virginity and that’s ur woman for life . But society to push this whore agenda

hedonistic lifestyles have destroyed this possibility for the west, but we need to set the foundation for the next generation.

this sexual liberation movement has been an unmitigated disaster.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Is this why y’all always talk about Will and Jada being goals when Jada has admitted to being promiscuous?

So what happened with her? Lol

And btw girls who are promiscuous are not all necessarily fukking raw

I know right what a disastrous marriage Jada Pickett has had by sleeping around

K

Jada Pinkett
What the fukk are u talking about

When have I ever mentioned Jada Pinkett

U tryna compare celebrity lives to regular ones? Stop.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Post debunked articles from fools who believe it should be legal to rape women.

MRA “Science” madness!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/women-retain-dna/
Im not gonna lie, did you read that Snopes article?

Even though it stated false at the top, the whole article is juelzing how chimerism from sexual intercourse hasn't been proven but also states it hasn't been disproven and sneaks in how it might be possible.

Even the reason they believe is the most probable reason for chimerism is a male pregnancy, so if a woman has a son by a man it's a chance she's carrying the DNA of that man by proxy of her son. :scust:

Then it states abortion and miscarriages also can lead to chimerism... So the premise of this thread still rings true. These hoes getting nutted in raw are carrying around nikkas DNA long after the sex.

What's even crazier is they only discovered this because they were wondering why a woman would have male DNA in her body and brain, but the same shyt probably applies to female pregnancies, it just didn't jump out at the researchers.

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Low Quality Posting
What the fukk are u talking about

When have I ever mentioned Jada Pinkett

U tryna compare celebrity lives to regular ones? Stop.

Man if u don’t shut up

That’s the issue with u nikkas u can’t say when u wrong and take an L

Is cardi B not a celeb? Do y’all not say this about her and all these other women who are celebs?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Man if u don’t shut up

That’s the issue with u nikkas u can’t say when u wrong and take an L

Is cardi B not a celeb? Do y’all not say this about her and all these other women who are celebs?
Ur argument is still baseless and incoherent. At this point u are babbling. I dont want to wife whores , period.

Idk why u bothered quoting me. U aint changing my mind so why bother

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I kinda believe this to be true. You ever notice that when you tongue kiss (swap spit) or marinate too long in a bytch's vagina the next time you take a shyt your shyt smell like her breath or your body odor emits her smell. I recall fukking this Dominican chic raw, she wore some Juicy Couture perfume.. I am tongue kissing, she licking my balls, we 69ing, I'm licking the sweat out her inner thighs etc. I nutted twice no pullout. When I burped my burped smelled like her perfume, my farts smelled like her perfume . So after busting twice and she ain't get up to let my nut drip out I know her body absorbed it besides me getting her pregnant that night
You are a depraved human being :picard:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would explain why they're so fukking bipolar n crazy. bytches got nikkas in their minds like symbiotes. We are Tyler, no we are Bobby, no we are venom

Yeah...they're being pulled in 2...12....24...45....68...etc..etc....directions at one time.

Past niccaz still controlling them remotely