Research suggests a woman's body incorporates DNA skeeted in em from past dikkks

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I hope this is not the best you got........ look if you wanna continue to be a reckless whoremonger no one's truly gonna stop you.

It's okay
There are reasons not to have multiple sex partners. This is not one of them :stopitslime:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I kinda believe this to be true. You ever notice that when you tongue kiss (swap spit) or marinate too long in a bytch's vagina the next time you take a shyt your shyt smell like her breath or your body odor emits her smell. I recall fukking this Dominican chic raw, she wore some Juicy Couture perfume.. I am tongue kissing, she licking my balls, we 69ing, I'm licking the sweat out her inner thighs etc. I nutted twice no pullout. When I burped my burped smelled like her perfume, my farts smelled like her perfume . So after busting twice and she ain't get up to let my nut drip out I know her body absorbed it besides me getting her pregnant that night

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
I kinda believe this to be true. You ever notice that when you tongue kiss (swap spit) or marinate too long in a bytch's vagina the next time you take a shyt your shyt smell like her breath or your body odor emits her smell. I recall fukking this Dominican chic raw, she wore some Juicy Couture perfume.. I am tongue kissing, she licking my balls, we 69ing, I'm licking the sweat out her inner thighs etc. I nutted twice no pullout. When I burped my burped smelled like her perfume, my farts smelled like her perfume . So after busting twice and she ain't get up to let my nut drip out I know her body absorbed it besides me getting her pregnant that night

:wtf:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:dwillhuh:

Moich

Banned
Daps
But these hoes think they’re Men and can act how man acts ..

The way it should be is you take a woman virginity and that’s ur woman for life . But society to push this whore agenda

That has never been the African way.

Polyandry and polygamy have been the norm through out.

You are subscribing to a puritanical biblical ideal that is unreachable.