Research suggests a woman's body incorporates DNA skeeted in em from past dikkks

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Remember you was talking about human chimerism @MaliktheRapper

:damn:

Me and my brother look like identical twins even though there's ten years and different fathers separating us :hubie:

Saw a picture of my brother's dad when he was younger. nikka looked just like me :francis:

Thought moms was creeping but, my real pops had me tested. 99 percent his son.

I wouldn't doubt that chimerism occurs in humans. You busting living cells into a chick but, science tells you it just flushes out every period :stopitslime: There was reports of a woman absorbing dna from the son she had terminated decades ago but, somehow telegony is pseudoscience.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Thinking of that friend of mine who years ago told me she fukked 107 different dudes telling me a few weeks ago that she's "ready to have a child a start a family" :lupe:
And so technically, i dont have any kids but someone's kids may be out there with my genes? :picard:

Last edited:

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The above study has two seismic implications. The first is that a woman can absorb enough DNA during her lifetime that it changes her phenotype (i.e. her appearance and overall health state). There could be some truth to the phrase “slut face” in which highly promiscuous women suffer a change to their appearance because of all the variable sperm from different males that have been deposited inside them.

:laugh:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
The last time this thread was made ... in 2017...there was a lot of debate after 1,000s of replies....I left highly unsure and on the fence. ....:patrice:

After reading this article....I'm leaning towards...........:wow:.......this shyt...Telegony....might be the real deal.

The social implications are ........ :wow:

A lot of myths.....Married couples start to look alike. Masculine acting women and more may have an origin.

Whatever comedian can put this in a powerful set will make millions.

Religious heads gone be like :ufdup:..we told you.

On and on......

You looking real telegonic today :sas1:

I recall that thread, I'm not sure if I made it back then or contributed to dialog

Haven’t y’all posted this same shaky study numerous times?
I think so but let a new generation get up on this topic and discuss. Hopefully someone learns a thing or two OK?

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This study has been debunked numerous times. Sperm cells have one purpose and aren’t dividing and chilling in a woman’s DNA for future use.

According to this study, some of y’all moms was smuts so you should thank all the previous dudes that came in her for making y’all the men you are today :russ::russ: