Rescued hikers drown inside vehicle leaving state park

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
First off, I understand water pressure. I nikka is educated. But upon impact, the fuzes aren't shorted and panic kicks in with a sense of escape for most. They must've just sat in the car and freaked out. I figure the outdoorsy types are a little more versed in responding to shytty situations. That said, the door would still be under too much pressure for women to open 10 seconds after contact. But the trunk isn't. The car wasnt fully submerged for atleast 2 minutes. She had a chance to call for help instead of troubleshoot her situation.
It goes along with people who are trapped in trunks of cars not knowing there is a safety lever to get out of each trunk. People panic and dont think. Within 2 seconds of impact im going for the door, 3 seconds window...within 5 seconds that trunk is open. If i run into a fuze issue im still thru the backseat and emergency lever. This is shyt that I didn't even have to think of, its already in my concious to do. Some people let shytty situations consume them, others respond. These breezes was prolly dumb anyway since they got lost in the 1st place. How arent you prepared for a hike in unkown territory. Its common sense, GPS...let people know where you are and what trails your hitting. I grew up hiking in the Regional park behind my neighborhood and i always made sure i had a plan for everything. Mother-Nature aint sympathetic. I got to lakes all the time, we put the jetskis in the water thru the boat land. When you reach a decline like that, alarms should go off. It aint that damn foggy and rainy. A lot of this shyt is mind-blowing cause they fuked up real bad. How fast were they going when they couldnt see in the hills? 10mph...15mph?...at that speed you should see water in front of you on a decline

If death wants me, its gonna get one helluva fight b. Im not going out crying.​

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
First off, I understand water pressure. I nikka is educated. But upon impact, the fuzes aren't shorted and panic kicks in with a sense of escape for most. They must've just sat in the car and freaked out. I figure the outdoorsy types are a little more versed in responding to shytty situations. That said, the door would still be under too much pressure for women to open 10 seconds after contact. But the trunk isn't. The car wasnt fully submerged for atleast 2 minutes. She had a chance to call for help instead of troubleshoot her situation.
It goes along with people who are trapped in trunks of cars not knowing there is a safety lever to get out of each trunk. People panic and dont think. Within 2 seconds of impact im going for the door, 3 seconds window...within 5 seconds that trunk is open. If i run into a fuze issue im still thru the backseat and emergency lever. This is shyt that I didn't even have to think of, its already in my concious to do. Some people let shytty situations consume them, others respond. These breezes was prolly dumb anyway since they got lost in the 1st place. How arent you prepared for a hike in unkown territory. Its common sense, GPS...let people know where you are and what trails your hitting. I grew up hiking in the Regional park behind my neighborhood and i always made sure i had a plan for everything. Mother-Nature aint sympathetic. I got to lakes all the time, we put the jetskis in the water thru the boat land. When you reach a decline like that, alarms should go off. It aint that damn foggy and rainy. A lot of this shyt is mind-blowing cause they fuked up real bad. How fast were they going when they couldnt see in the hills? 10mph...15mph?...at that speed you should see water in front of you on a decline

If death wants me, its gonna get one helluva fight b. Im not going out crying.​
You talking about starting your escape within 2 seconds of hitting the water but that's assuming you've braced for impact and the airbag doesn't fukk you up. If them broads got popped by the airbags then it was pretty much a wrap right there.

Now this lady had time to brace for impact during her 40 ft fall. Amazing that she lived. A tractor trailer hit her car and knocked it off the Chesapeake Bay Bridge in MD. She escaped and swam to the rocks

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
when i had my accident in january when my car met black ice and went off the road into a lake, i know how it is, for like 40 seconds i was sitting in my car like dammit ima die, i dunno how to swim where is my phone my wallet etc., it was dark as hell and cold as hell, opening my door took all my strength and water just started gushing in, water up to my waist , wearing jeans just struggling to get land

now imagine if i had a passenger ther with me, we prob both would have died

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
when i had my accident in january when my car met black ice and went off the road into a lake, i know how it is, for like 40 seconds i was sitting in my car like dammit ima die, i dunno how to swim where is my phone my wallet etc., it was dark as hell and cold as hell, opening my door took all my strength and water just started gushing in, water up to my waist , wearing jeans just struggling to get land

Damn :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
worst ways to die imo:

Plane crash
Drowning
That 9/11 shyt in them towers
Bein smashed by one of those things that compacts trash

I'd rather get shot

drowning and buried alive would both suck

plane crash prob isnt even that bad you'll lose conciousness more than likely before the plane hits the ground

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die

:lupe:

holy shyt man!​

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

So you did get the door open
:lupe:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

I keep one of these in both my cars -

stock-photo-21014858-car-window-breaker-and-seat-belt-cutter.jpg

It's a seatbelt cutter and window breaker just in case. It's mostly for my girl, I've been in crashes before and haven't panicked.