So nobody is gonna answer my question?

Makes no sense on why they couldn't get out the car​

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
They called for help so someone explain to me why they couldn't roll the windows down, open a door or popen the trunk, lower the backseat and go out that way?

WHEN YOU HIT THE WATER POWER WINDOWS ARE SHORTED OUT. AND ONCE YOU REACH A CERTAIN DEPTH OPENING THE DOOR IS IMPOSSIBLE. THOUSANDS OF POUNDS OF PRESSURE ARE PUSHING THE DOOR CLOSED. SAME THING WITH THE TRUNK. YOU ONLY NEED TO BE ABOUT 10FT UNDER WATER BEFORE IT GETS HARD TO OPEN DOORS AND SUCH. THE MAIN FUSE BOX RELAY IS UNDER THE HOOD WHICH ISN'T AIR TIGHT SO ALL THAT STUFF GOES DEAD IN SECONDS. THE ONLY HOPE IS TO BREAK THE WINDOWS AND SWIM OUT. ONE WAS 5 MONTHS PREGGO SO SHE MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN IN CONDITION TO GET OUT THROUGH THE WINDOW.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
That's ashame. They probably weren't strong enough to open the doors or break the glass.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
:dead: @ why couldn't they just open the door

I literally :russ:at work reading that like are you serious why didn't they just open the door like they sat in the car and forgot they could just open the door if they could :bryan:

SHOCK AND PANIC CLOUDS JUDGEMENT. YOU DON'T KNOW IF THEY SUFFERED ANY IMPACT FROM HITTING THE WATER. UNEXPECTED TURN INTO WATER HAPPENS IN SECONDS AND HITTING THAT WATER BRINGS THE CAR TO A COMPLETE STOP. IT'S LIKE HITTING A BRICK WALL.

That's ashame. They probably weren't strong enough to open the doors or break the glass.

AUTO GLASS IS TEMPERED AND PRETTY STRONG. PROBABLY WOULD HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE WATER BREAKS THE GLASS. BAD THING ABOUT THAT IS IT WON'T BREAK THE WINDSHIELD FIRST. IF ANY OF THE WINDOWS WERE DOWN AT LEAST HALF WAY THEY ARE fukkED. THE GLASS WON'T BREAK AND THE WATER STILL COMES IN.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
SHOCK AND PANIC CLOUDS JUDGEMENT. YOU DON'T KNOW IF THEY SUFFERED ANY IMPACT FROM HITTING THE WATER. UNEXPECTED TURN INTO WATER HAPPENS IN SECONDS AND HITTING THAT WATER BRINGS THE CAR TO A COMPLETE STOP. IT'S LIKE HITTING A BRICK WALL.

AUTO GLASS IS TEMPERED AND PRETTY STRONG. PROBABLY WOULD HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE WATER BREAKS THE GLASS. BAD THING ABOUT THAT IS IT WON'T BREAK THE WINDSHIELD FIRST. IF ANY OF THE WINDOWS WERE DOWN AT LEAST HALF WAY THEY ARE fukkED. THE GLASS WON'T BREAK AND THE WATER STILL COMES IN.

True to the 10th power its probably one of the worst ways to go because once you get to deep you know that water pressure is gonna keep you locked in as the car fills with water. I just dont understand how you get rescued and then drive off back into the water :snoop:I know whoever was the passenger had to have the :why:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That's some shyt out of a scary movie.

"The forest was relentless in its pursuit of the two would-be sacrifices. Amy drove the minivan as fast as the heavy fog and rain would allow. The path seemed to clear before them and elation was slowly creeping into both her and Melissa, who, only moments ago feared they would never escape the dangers that seemed to constantly be at their heels within this foreboding place. Melissa let out a scream of joy and satisfaction but that joy quickly turned to terror as the road beneath them suddenly vanished and the vehicle seemed to hang in midair for what seemed like an eternity before plunging into the icy cold waters. Desperately, Amy reached for her cell phone and was able to call 911. Amongst the screams from the terrified women, the operator could only make out one sentence, "The forest won't let us leave............"