Requesting more female smileys please

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
**** = a female poster that is really a male?
us4BTEL.png
..this thread is about getting female smileys together and maybe getting some on the main board....

tumblr_n8dnzy6GVS1ssk80fo1_500.gif

Yall starting to blow me with the allegations
:jbhmm:
Yo, let's go off-track for a min:

How come the coli ain't told me about this video?

I used to find her kinda cool, what happened to Joseline, do you know brehette?
:what:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Op has a point. I don't use male smileys ( no homo )

You nikkas are suspect, using other men as a form of expression. Real nikkas don't do that
Especially not in Harlem :ddash:

Using another man's likeness to convey your thoughts? Might as well call him daddy:ddash:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Op has a point. I don't use male smileys ( no homo )

You nikkas are suspect, using other men as a form of expression. Real nikkas don't do that

you share the same views as a known male who loves trannys, pretends to be female on forums for years to collects dikk pics in PMs for his own personal use. Says a lot about your views :ufdup:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you share the same views as a known male who loves trannys, pretends to be female on forums for years to collects dikk pics in PMs for his own personal use. Says a lot about your views :ufdup:

What does it say about your views that you missed a joke that had nothing to do with anything you're talking about, to bring up a mental case fakkit that you dudes here have an obsession with bringing up in too many threads :jbhmm:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What does it say about your views that you missed a joke that had nothing to do with anything you're talking about, to bring up a mental case fakkit that you dudes here have an obsession with bringing up in too many threads :jbhmm:

you said you share the same views as the OP who is a tranny loving fakkit who has scammed people for years on the internet pretending to be a female :heh: what part of that is a joke to you :heh:

the person you are agreeing about sharing the same views is the same mental case fakkit you are talking about at the end of your post :heh:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you said you share the same views as the OP who is a tranny loving fakkit who has scammed people for years on the internet pretending to be a female :heh: what part of that is a joke to you :heh:

the person you are agreeing about sharing the same views is the same mental case fakkit you are talking about at the end of your post :heh:

It was a joke about using male smileys, I use smileys regularly :dwillhuh: Nothing more, nothing less

The fukk are you talking about? You try to hard fakkit :what:

Leave that bullshyt in those threads yall blow up giving that fakkit attention. This has nothing to do with that

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It was a joke about using male smileys, I use smileys regularly :dwillhuh: Nothing more, nothing less

The fukk are you talking about? You try to hard fakkit :what:

Leave that bullshyt in those threads yall blow up giving that fakkit attention. This has nothing to do with that

this thread has everything to do with that :what:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
The smiley game is saturated at this point with too much of the same emotions. I salute true variety as it makes the forum a richer place.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Nah there are female posters on here that would abuse their power too. regardless of gender a good mod needs to be a very objective thinker. There are people on here that will not dap a good post simply because they do not like the person. Even if the post is good they refuse to dap it. A good mod also doesn't care to partake in immaturity that runs rampant on this site. I think a good mod should also be able to sympathize and think logically. A lot of people on here would not make good mods.
The point she's making is that there are both, probably a minority, male and female posters that would do stupid to abuse their power or be obnoxious.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
The point she's making is that there are both, probably a minority, male and female posters that would do stupid to abuse their power or be obnoxious.

It is not a minority. The majority would abuse their position.