Requesting more female smileys please

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
:confusedgirl: two is sufficient:usure: :lawd:do we know the genders of these? :hamster::gurl: possible four. more than enough representation for the ratio of women to men on the forum

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could never see myself using smilies like these. I feel like making female smilies is gonna make it easier for a bytch to give me attitude online. Its just gonna contribute to the e-neck rolling :snoop:
Also, most of the male smilies make me laugh in the right situations, but women aren't funny so the smilies probably won't be as funny to me :yeshrug:

Yeah,couldnt help but notice all these female smileyrequest being a lil too damn sassy my self:sas1:

I only skimmed through it,but 10 pages in and I aint seen not one :humbledqueen: smiley:sas2:

I could really get behind a female version of :whoa:.

Last edited:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah,couldnt help but notice all these female smileyrequest being a lil too damn sassy my self:sas1:

I only skimmed through it,but 10 pages in and I aint seen not one :humbledqueen: smiley:sas2:

I could really get behind a female version of :whoa:.
Exactly. Those Beyonce & Taraji ones don't even express anything. They're just annoying things that girls do to intentionally annoy people

I think so too. I think female mods/admins would be much more fair than the male ones. Some of the male mods are quite bytchy and show favoritism to certain posters.
Nah, the whole point is for us (mainly men) to be able to speak freely without having to be PC. Women are too sensitive for that shyt. Any guy you know will tell you we can't speak freely with women around/in charge because they're too sensitive

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

LOL that has potential.

The female
full

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Exactly. Those Beyonce & Taraji ones don't even express anything. They're just annoying things that girls do to intentionally annoy people

Nah, the whole point is for us (mainly men) to be able to speak freely without having to be PC. Women are too sensitive for that shyt. Any guy you know will tell you we can't speak freely with women around/in charge because they're too sensitive
Women are here because you DO speak freely. I think Coli posters are FAR more honest and real than LSA. Plus the board software is superior. The only problem I have is when posters call me out my name, because they don't agree with me. I don't bait, flame or troll. And I don't bash men either. I may not agree with some of the Coli wolves perspectives BUT I don't get in my feels about it. I don't need no one to change for me. I don't want the Coli to change. IDGAF if we get diff smileys. I was just sharing ones that I had.

Giselle

Daps

Your opinion that women are sensitive has nothing to do with this because the mods don't censor what you say. I have only seen one person get banned for saying some racist stuff. No one on here gets banned for their opinions, that's not even allowed. I have witness and experienced some of the male mods abusing their abilities. Like deleting certain things that shouldn't be deleted or moving threads that didn't need to be moved, just because they don't like a person. Messing with people's tags. (that is "sensitive" and petty and they are males, so...) I don't think most of the female posters on here would do stuff like that.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Your opinion that women are sensitive has nothing to do with this because the mods don't censor what you say. I have only seen one person get banned for saying some racist stuff. No one on here gets banned for their opinions, that's not even allowed. I have witness and experienced some of the male mods abusing their abilities. Like deleting certain things that shouldn't be deleted or moving threads that didn't need to be moved, just because they don't like a person. Messing with people's tags. (that is "sensitive" and petty and they are males, so...) I don't think most of the female posters on here would do stuff like that.

Nah there are female posters on here that would abuse their power too. regardless of gender a good mod needs to be a very objective thinker. There are people on here that will not dap a good post simply because they do not like the person. Even if the post is good they refuse to dap it. A good mod also doesn't care to partake in immaturity that runs rampant on this site. I think a good mod should also be able to sympathize and think logically. A lot of people on here would not make good mods.