Los Angeles County, California
Ted cruz, this cac called your wife a ugly bytch

103494020-5ED3-WWE-Potts-0324.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is fear mongering and republican talking points, mccormick is a political loser in PA, biden has aligned himself with a lot of these stances and issues and polls show several of these policies, like climate legislation are popular, like i said i will check you whenever i see you framing the issue with GOP talking points
all i did was post an ad the republicans are running, you goofy fakkit. i'm sorry you have a problem with dealing with reality

this is not the democrat primary anymore

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Radical leftist:mjlol:
Let me clarify things for everybody. They called John Bel Edwards a radical leftist just because he is a Democrat. He was the last governor of Louisiana. What we call down here Blue Dog Democrats. Dude is center to right. Everybody down here who wasn't maga was lmao at that shyt and even Bel Edwards took a dig at him after he won. :mjlol:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
She speaks in coded language for political expediency but if you listen closely she clearly says that it's important to recognize what government can and can't do

She seems to push the idea that government can have a role in educating people on the effects of these foods (including foods with high sugar) but not in restricting people from these foods

The person asking the question was clearly a climate change activist and was hoping for her to say she will make cows illegal
She tries to lighten to the tone when she herself said that she likes a cheeseburgers

She speaks in riddles and when she is more confident she speaks in parables but while she is being politically expedient due to election cycle you have the read between the lines